Cambden windows

Any of the NI guys on here know anything about cambden windows, They always seem to be looking and seem to pay a decent wage from what iv heard. Any feedback appreciated. Cheers

they change names and go bust on a regular basis as well .

Is this crowd in Antrim? Didn’t Bigtruck work there before going to Sawyers?

Nice volvos often down in bantry cork Southern Ireland

Camden Group used to be Camden used to be Camden frames used to be Camden Windows
This crowd -http://www.camdengroup.co.uk/

Was there for a year and got brand new Volvo in July15.

Fell out with then TM who is a complete BALLBAG and was the main reason most men didn’t last long past few yrs!!![emoji52]
(He has now been shifted to glass warehouse Manager so you still have to TRY to communicate with him!!![emoji28] )

Wages are a crap basic then “add-ons” on top related to amount of km’ s driven/drops and frames/glass delivered.

Some weeks £650home others (espec Jan/Feb!!) closer to £400!!!
It’s is “tight” work as some glass units/doors bloody heavy and 95% is handball unless the drop is lucky enough to have forklift to take off A-frames full of glass.

Only approx 22 drivers so not a number and you get to know customers and have some craic on drops.
Good guys in warehouse too.

15days set holidays (28total) Inc 2wks@ Xmas which I didn’t like (prefer holidays in Summer) a week would do me then.[emoji6]

They have only near went bust the once back around 2007 during the construction crash but doing well now.[emoji41]

By all means give it a go but be prepared to be arsed about!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

beefy4605:
Camden Group used to be Camden used to be Camden frames used to be Camden Windows
This crowd -http://www.camdengroup.co.uk/

Now part of it is “Enliten Windows”!!!

Away all week, or is it home at night job?

Just depends on the loads,
you can ask for cross-channel only and you’ll be away all week.
Or mixture along with “deep South” and you’ll be home midweek.
They pay £30nightout.

There is local only work and home every night but wages are DUNG!!!

Wonder if this is the same?

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=11

Big Truck:

Fell out with then TM who is a complete BALLBAG and was the main reason most men didn’t last long past few yrs!!![emoji52]
(He has now been shifted to glass warehouse Manager so you still have to TRY to communicate with him!!![emoji28] )

Wages are a crap basic then “add-ons” on top related to amount of km’ s driven/drops and frames/glass delivered.

It’s is “tight” work as some glass units/doors bloody heavy and 95% is handball unless the drop is lucky enough to have forklift to take off A-frames full of glass.

Only approx 22 drivers so not a number and you get to know customers and have some craic on drops.

15days set holidays (28total) Inc 2wks@ Xmas which I didn’t like (prefer holidays in Summer) a week would do me then.[emoji6]

They have only near went bust the once back around 2007 during the construction crash but doing well now.[emoji41]

That was a tidy outfit you had there. Was it also one of camdens that tried to move the dunragit bridge?

happysack:

Big Truck:

That was a tidy outfit you had there. Was it also one of camdens that tried to move the dunragit bridge?

Was that a while ago as they hit bridges quite regular as some “hole in hedge” delivery spots?? !!![emoji52]

csujamie:

No,
That’s a diff company only have couple artics and rigids can’t bloody remember their name!!!

Big Truck:

happysack:

Big Truck:

Was that a while ago as they hit bridges quite regular as some “hole in hedge” delivery spots?? !!![emoji52]

In my single year there two trailers were wrote off hitting bridges and only had 20 artic trucks!!!

Aye,
the new Volvo was nice and the trailers look good too.
Bit unfair though as some drivers have all the extra shiny bits/lightbars etc and others diddly squat!!!

Big Truck:

csujamie:

No,
That’s a diff company only have couple artics and rigids can’t bloody remember their name!!!

Dessian on Boucher road perhaps?

jprioredi:

Big Truck:

csujamie:

No,

Dessian on Boucher road perhaps?

Yes that them.

Did a spot of agency work for them when I first passed my class 2 over 10 years ago - can’t remember the hourly rate, but I know I cleared enough to cover the cost of the class 1 test, so I’m sure it had to be over £8.60 p/h back then!