Calling coffee lovers

Coffee is ■■■■, ■■■■ ■■■■.

Slow drip is the next “in” thing.
You place the machine on top of the mug.It filters through paper.An egg timer is used to time it to brew.African or South American coffee.

Best thing if you’re out and about is a Handpresso, I’d go for the pod version as it’s clean and simple. Not cheap but it makes excellent espresso.

Drift:
I feel like I am missing out, I have not drunk coffee for about 44 years :blush:

Im a strong tea no sugar drinker ,i used to drink loads of coffee and one day i fancied tea never looked back,still drink the odd coffee if im near a crap vending machine though ,cant beat the first tea on a morning,no cheap tea that leave dusty scum in the cup either :neutral_face:

I like a proper cuppa too, no tea bags, but leaves in a warmed China pot, steeped and not stirred, a dash of milk and two sugars in a [zb]ing great big mug.

Drift:
I feel like I am missing out, I have not drunk coffee for about 44 years :blush:

Lucky you. I drink coffee and I’ve not slept for 44 years! :smiley:

At most fuel stations they sell cold coffee in plastic or glass bottles.Starbucks brands of double expresso or latte.Handy if in a hurry.