Calculating statuary redundancy pay

I’m on 30 days notice so,I’m trying too use the calculator that you can find onInternet ,so I’m ok with date of redundancy ( I assume that’s the day your 30 days started) :question: ,age ok ,years of employment ,but then it says weekly wage ,is that hourly rate x hrs (do you include meal allowance / fuel bonus in that ) :question: ta

Usually its your basic wage unless you have guaranteed overtime,but not bonus or allowances.
Your age also comes into the calculation

gov.uk/calculate-your-redundancy-pay

google search is wonderful :unamused:

nick2008:
Calculate your statutory redundancy pay - GOV.UK

It’s capped at £464 a week that ain’t much and also capped at 20 yrs.

bald bloke:

nick2008:

good job I don’t tend to work that long then :wink:

Wait a minute the other day you where asking the costs involved of hitting a rail bridge and today you’re asking how much redundacy pay you’ll get. You sure you’ve not been sacked dozy and are just mixed up with what’s happening :laughing:

merc0447:
Wait a minute the other day you where asking the costs involved of hitting a rail bridge and today you’re asking how much redundacy pay you’ll get. You sure you’ve not been sacked dozy and are just mixed up with what’s happening :laughing:

Dozy by name dozy by nature :grimacing:

Thought he was a planner now■■? i’m confused :confused: :confused: :unamused:

Take whatever you dream it will be divide by twenty divide that by two deduct a couple of hundred an it will be somewhere near.

bald bloke:

nick2008:

Thanks b.b that’s whatni was after .

merc0447:

No ,the reason I asked about the cost of hitting a railway bridge was that was one of the reasons for not giving a pay rise ,redundancy is because I and 60 other have been given letter saying that after a strategic review our jobs are now at risk ,so I just wanted too make sure the figure theyl put forward at my one too one is correct

tango boy:
Thought he was a planner now■■? i’m confused :confused: :confused: :unamused:

All 61 employees at the depot are at risk of redundancy ,that includes drivers ,clerks ,planners ,managers so I’m led too believe ,I hope that clears up any confusion :unamused:

Well it’s a funny thing. I been thinking the same today dozy. You got the letter too?

Are they closing your depot ?

holliefabbabe:
Well it’s a funny thing. I been thinking the same today dozy. You got the letter too?

Yes mate ,got it yesterday ,too be honest it’s not a suprise ,we all knew soon as the court case was done with they’d be putting trucks back into donny ,port trucks surprised me though as it was only last week they were going too put more into nwk ,this week there sending them all too ballborough , :unamused: :unamused: ,and as forbthatnload of crap about a exciting contract win in Nottinghamshire and we make put trucks into depot ,really .
I lost any intrest 2 years ago when they finished those 90 drivers ,they should of let those intrested in yard have it then and make something of it .
Anyway I’m putting my money on s.c to bevthenone who switches the lights off :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: lookmafter yourself mate

One week’s pay for each full year of service where your age was 22 or above, but under 41
1.5 week’s pay for each full year of service where your age was 41 or above, they might give you 2 weeks for each full year… but that depends on the company and your record

Figures should be based on your basic salary without extras i.e. meal allowances, safe driver bonus etc etc, please note that any redundancy under 30k is tax free, normally the company will present you a redundancy package with a final figure…either you agree to it or disagree to it…

If you’ve only been with them under 12 months… you get sweet F A

Question - Other day, different thread… you ask approx cost of someone hitting a railway bridge and trains being made to wait for 2hrs… if this is linked to the other I cant see an employer paying out redundancy :open_mouth:

Swampey2418:
One week’s pay for each full year of service where your age was 22 or above, but under 41
1.5 week’s pay for each full year of service where your age was 41 or above, they might give you 2 weeks for each full year… but that depends on the company and your record

Figures should be based on your basic salary without extras i.e. meal allowances, safe driver bonus etc etc, please note that any redundancy under 30k is tax free, normally the company will present you a redundancy package with a final figure…either you agree to it or disagree to it…

If you’ve only been with them under 12 months… you get sweet F A

Question - Other day, different thread… you ask approx cost of someone hitting a railway bridge and trains being made to wait for 2hrs… if this is linked to the other I cant see an employer paying out redundancy :open_mouth:

As above swampy ,the question about the bridge was because that was one of the reasons we were given for no pay rise ,damage bill,apparentlysomeone hit a bridge with a d/d and the train was delayed by 2 hrs ,and company had too pay it .
This is about a letter that so im now told informs me I’m at risk of loosing my job :smiley: :smiley: :wink: ,2 separate issues ,but thanks for post mate