Calais to Le Havre - help

Vascoingles:
that was one of my fisrt thoughts when the geriatric phoned Friday

but after about 10 phone calls from the whining old sod on a Friday (which I do not need) plan B was decided to be better and faster

And cheaper ya moaning old git. at least i don,t get that from certain a felixstowe haulier :stuck_out_tongue: who got paid more than he wanted for a brilliant service (insert blow a raspberry smiley) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:

Goaty:
Oh and I passed a slow mover on the A130, sorry i passed 8wheels on the A130! :wink:

Did you manage to get to the swimming baths and Gym :question:

Sadly not, though β€œMr Withernsea” and myself had a good feed at the Centre Routier. :smiley:

r slicker:

Vascoingles:
that was one of my fisrt thoughts when the geriatric phoned Friday

but after about 10 phone calls from the whining old sod on a Friday (which I do not need) plan B was decided to be better and faster

And cheaper ya moaning old git. at least i don,t get that from certain a felixstowe haulier :stuck_out_tongue: who got paid more than he wanted for a brilliant service (insert blow a raspberry smiley) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

not my fault you are a tightfisted old goat :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can identify with toby1234abc, he harks back to a hither gone age of international transport, enjoy the journey and the experience! Un cafe calva plus M’sieur!