Calais to La Jonquerra

I have been told by my wife and Daughter that they want to go to NE Spain area on holiday. We will be in a Motorhome, I couldn’t convince them the best beach in Europe was Calais so it looks like a busmans holiday for me :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
The question is which is the cheapest route to go, bearing in mind we are not in too much of a rush, used to go all over Europe in the 90s but now not too clued up on the new roads over there.

I agree with you Calais is the best beach , i always go to serignan nr Beziers we do overnight at Des 4 vents on the n104 nr disneyland then straight down over the millau bridge its the cheapest /quickest route south

I think we might pass through there on the way down, we don’t have a fixed destination in mind, just as long as my daughter gets a tan!!!
Not looking forward to going through Paris but might go another way, Rouen , Chartres then down to Orleans…

Paris can take 45 mins or 4 hours so depends how you feel at the time but its a treat for your family if you go around the peripherique :open_mouth: maybe they’ll ask you to turn back and realise calais was a good idea :smiley:
the cheapest though would be the A71 from Orleans then down to clermont and take the A75 over the Millau, its a sight not to be missed.

try Salou or Cambrils for a break plenty campsites for the motorhome and plenty to do maybe go to Port Aventura for a day

Cheapest route is Rouen Evreux Dreux Chartres, Millau etc, most of it is toll free.

Thanks for the replies guys, we will be going the cheapest route, via rouen, millau etc.