Calais.....the reason why

says it all dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rpool.html .
running a import business whilst seeking asylum in a refugee centre in scouseland. 100 per day,x how many years…and that’s only 1 mob. don’t bear thinking about how many you don’t know about…not asylum seekers,not poor refugees,not anything except vermin being brought in to milk the benefits system…

More like a Jihadist invasion tactic being made to look like a ‘refugee’ ‘smuggling’ operation which the government is happy to go along with.IE he’s not going to say that he’s trying to get as many of his comrades in to add to the obvious Jihadist plan of demographic takeover of the country.With that also being too inconvenient for the government to admit,from the point of view of its immigration policies. :unamused:

I though he may be doing it for the money ? :confused:

Where does it say they were coming to the UK

raymundo:
I though he may be doing it for the money ? :confused:

He would say that because that way he doesn’t get nailed as a ‘terrorist’.While also diverting attention from the government’s immigration policies which are bringing the ‘terrorists’ into our borders.Having said that yes IS is awash with Turkish provided oil money so he’s obviously going to get paid plenty for his time and ‘expenses’. :unamused:

wake up man :grimacing:

Of course being it was in the Daily Mail it must all be true…

Secretelephant:

Thought I had saved but cant find it now of an article by the online fail where nearly every second word was a complete inaccuracy :unamused:

Secretelephant:

The police didn’t arrest him for ■■■■■ and giggles or are you saying the Daily Mail now hire photo studios, get people to dress up as police and take photos to make up articles?

Conor:

Secretelephant:

The police didn’t arrest him for [zb] and giggles or are you saying the Daily Mail now hire photo studios, get people to dress up as police and take photos to make up articles?

Daily Mirror has form here - see Piers Mogan and the fake abuse of Iraqi’s

mac12:

duh…hes a taliban in a liverpool asylum centre trying to wangle asylum for himself…so no matter if he is smuggling in flipflops from wherever into anywhere in the eu…where do 99% of them head for as soon as theyre over the fence?..calais…why are they at calais??,to get smuggled over here to the land of giros,tax credits and benefit fraud…bit of a no brainer? or do you think he is doing it the irish way and smuggling paddys back out to syria,?,jesus, :unamused:

Sorry to say I am not surprised with any of this anymore after hearing the other day that the most popular boy’s name in the UK is now Mohamed. :angry: :angry: :angry: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 of the reasons I did what I did several years ago,and leave the sinking ship to the rats…drive off the ferry into Belfast,and relive the 80s,or take a trip across the border to sunny Donegal and its the swinging 60s all over again…they even tannoy it at the ferry ports and airports…welcome to northern Ireland,please remember and turn your clocks back 30 years… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

mac12:

duh…hes a taliban in a liverpool asylum centre trying to wangle asylum for himself…so no matter if he is smuggling in flipflops from wherever into anywhere in the eu…where do 99% of them head for as soon as theyre over the fence?..calais…why are they at calais??,to get smuggled over here to the land of giros,tax credits and benefit fraud…bit of a no brainer? or do you think he is doing it the irish way and smuggling paddys back out to syria,?,jesus, :unamused:

I no it spoils a could story but it only says he’s in Liverpool no where does it say he’s bringing them all here, it says he’s bringing them to the eu could be anywhere

well as soon as ther in aywhere…the majority head for Calais…and all the ones at Calais,are waiting to get in here…where he is already waiting,no doubt with black market jobs wangled to suit…itl be a package deal price…into the eu,then over here.then work to pay off your debt at slave money,otherwise we will burn your family etc…it all spins off into earners for the main gang.hence they stop being refugees at the 1st border they cross,there not coming for a better life…there just vemin trafficked to suit the ones with the setup to utilise them,same as smuggling ciggies and booze…except the ciggies and booze are somewhat usefull for a limted time…this mob are just parasites till they die,and by that time,they will have british passports,so the entire family will have joined them. welcome to 3rd world muslim Britain…