Cairnryan to Belfast.

Hi, not having experienced going on a ferry before could anyone tell me what times best to check in before sailing. It says a minimum 1hr before departure so should I get to the port earlier than that to be on the safe side. Sorry but im a little green to all this. Any other tips other than get out of my way are greatly appreciated. Hope I don’t hold you all up next Wednesday morning :smiley:

mr lordi:
Hi, not having experienced going on a ferry before could anyone tell me what times best to check in before sailing. It says a minimum 1hr before departure so should I get to the port earlier than that to be on the safe side. Sorry but im a little green to all this. Any other tips other than get out of my way are greatly appreciated. Hope I don’t hold you all up next Wednesday morning :smiley:

For Stena be there 30mins before departure and for P&O you’d get away with 20mins usually.[emoji106]

The food is PISH on Stena but P&O sometimes have a decent carvery dinner.[emoji41]

50mph on A75!!![emoji6]
Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:

mr lordi:

For Stena be there 30mins before departure and for P&O you’d get away with 20mins usually.[emoji106]

The food is PISH on Stena but P&O sometimes have a decent carvery dinner.[emoji41]

50mph on A75!!![emoji6]

Thanks Fella, puts my mind at rest a little.

Big Truck:
The food is PISH on Stena but P&O sometimes have a decent carvery dinner.

It must have changed then since I was last on about 9 yrs ago. (Stranraer to Belfast)
Food was always good on the Stenna boat, and this is me who avoids cheap.and crap food.
Although I remember once arguing with the cook one night that his yellow Tikka Masala should have been red. :laughing:

It doesn’t really help the food on the boats in that the one’s dishing it out to the drivers are the SAME one’s who clean the BOGS!!![emoji50][emoji850]

Big Truck:

mr lordi:

50mph on A75!!![emoji6]

50mph on the 75 :open_mouth: Sure he’d be run over with the tangs flat to the mat :smiley:

robroy:

Big Truck:
The food is PISH on Stena but P&O sometimes have a decent carvery dinner.

It must have changed then since I was last on about 9 yrs ago. (Stranraer to Belfast)
Food was always good on the Stenna boat, and this is me who avoids cheap.and crap food.
Although I remember once arguing with the cook one night that his yellow Tikka Masala should have been red. :laughing:

i remember wanting boiled eggs for breakfast on the 7 am cairn boat ,never came so asked a steward who said ask throught the hatch …my words were …are the boiled eggs ready …no answer …yaknow its no ■■ easter eggs im wanting …got an answer then though :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: . they complained to my boss i upset the cook had to use the stranraer boat for a while .

Big Truck:
It doesn’t really help the food on the boats in that the one’s dishing it out to the drivers are the SAME one’s who clean the BOGS!!![emoji50][emoji850]

[/quote

Do you use different hands to hold a sarnie from the ones that you wipe your arse with ■■? :slight_smile: and the cleaners usually wear gloves !!

raymundo:

Big Truck:

[/quote

Do you use different hands to hold a sarnie from the ones that you wipe your arse with ■■? :slight_smile: and the cleaners usually wear gloves !!

Aye but it’s MY hands!!![emoji848]

Big Truck:

Worst grub I had on a boat was Oostende to Ramsgate.
Mash shoveled on your plate by a fat sweaty guy, with hairy armpits sticking out from under his string vest.
Never used that crossing again. :smiley:

Irishtrucker66:

Big Truck:

mr lordi:

50mph on A75!!![emoji6]

50mph on the 75 :open_mouth: Sure he’d be run over with the tangs flat to the mat :smiley:

They won’t buck him in the dyke/hedge
if he’s sitting@ 50!!![emoji847]

Big Truck:

raymundo:

Big Truck:

[/quote

Aye but it’s MY hands!!![emoji848]

And your arse, hopefully?