Cadwallader - started in Transport again?

I was passing Liverpool Fruit Market yesterday and on my approach was a FH XL Globetrotter on a 05 plate in the name of Cadwallader on the headboard. The trailer and Cab were plain white with just Cadwallader on the front.

Wasnt sure if it was THE Cadwallader from Oswestry until I saw the Fridge and it is them.

Anyone know if they have started up again or do they just have the one motor , or is it a subbie ?

I dont think they ever finnished all together routier, as you see the odd one or two up and down the A483, dont know if they carry anything or are just delivering the trailers as they still do the trailer sales and leasing
cadwall.com/home.php?id=1

I know they do collecting and delivering of trailers , I bought a couple from them when I was in the game.

The truck was going into Liverpool Fruit Market so I assume it was delivering.
I dont think you would buy an 05 plate 460 FH XL Globetrotter just to deliver trailers to be honest but I could be wrong!!!

routier:
I dont think you would buy an 05 plate 460 FH XL Globetrotter just to deliver trailers to be honest but I could be wrong!!!

Many moons ago one of the little jobs I did for Dixons of Derby was delivering new trailers with a brand new F86, still in primer and on trade plates. No log book, no hours - well, that’s what Oscar and Brian told me. :open_mouth:

routier:

You never know with Caddie as one of our drivers who worked for them went to Athens in one of them lovely FL10`s he had :frowning:
so a nice motor for local work could be right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: