Cab wraps

On behalf of a mate, does anyone know of a decent firm who doesn’t charge the earth, preferably in Norfolk orEast Anglia, that does cab wrapping, one colour, nothing awkward.
(The firm that did my motor did a decent job but are very expensive)
If anyone does, is there any photos to look at and/or any idea of price.
Thanks

Ill ask at work in the morning. We had a cab done last year.

I couldn’t comment on prices but one colour will probably be only marginally cheaper than a
printed job, depending on artwork.
No such thing as a good cheap job though, unless you find a small one man band outfit who’s not bothered about how much work they have or haven’t got, but then they may not do it properly and it could start cracking in the recesses and look terrible.
Dynamics at Enfield are supposed to be good, it’s where a lot of the sign trade take their vehicles for wrapping after telling their customers that they do it themselves!

Out of curiosity what does a “Cab Wrap” cost ?
I know pieces of string come in different lengths, so just some sort of ball park figures for a reasonably smart tractor ?

Bluey Circles:
Out of curiosity what does a “Cab Wrap” cost

:open_mouth: isn’t that what the original poster asked :laughing:

‘‘does anyone know of a decent firm that does cab wrapping,’’

Not quite

Forgot I was taking a days holiday lol, ill ask the question tommorow. But I seem to have in mind £800 for a cab wrap we had done last year

I like chicken wraps with a savory sauce. Not too sure if a cab wrap would taste nice at all… :smiley:

When I asked about it, I was told a ballpark figure would be around £1,500. In the end I didn’t bother and just got cheapy graphics for £150. It is something I would think about if I ever got a brand-new truck, simply because it protects the paintwork.

Wife reckons you’re looking at well over £2,000.

nothing awkward.

No such thing with vehicle wraps. Every one that is done needs all trim removing, door handles removing, marker lights removing etc etc etc and you’ve got lots of complex curves on a cab such as those on the roof corners to do. The whole lot needs heating to 90C once applied to set its shape otherwise it tries to return to its original manufactured shape of a flat sheet and comes off. Takes around a week to do a proper job pretty much taking the same time as it does to paint a vehicle.

But I seem to have in mind £800 for a cab wrap we had done last year

Doubt it. Its £300+ for normal vinyl signwriting and that only takes an hour or so to apply with no removing of trim etc, not days.

Just asked at work and we had our Iveco cab wrapped for £1300. This was done at Signs Express, Peterborough. signsexpress.co.uk/branch/35/peterborough/