cab suspension

im so new as a class one driver, and there is so much i dont know. like raising and lowering of the suspension on the cab to connect the trailer easier. i can find any where on you tube how to operate the hand held remote. it looks like the Sky TV remote control to me. i dont want to play arround with it too much and get it stuck, or worse case, record Strictly Come Dancing on a series link!!!

any advise?

They are all different, if you say which unit you drive someone will be able to give you some guidance pal

If you can ask another driver how to use that model as you not used to it I did with the new merc 1 as wasn’t sure

i drive Mercedes Archos i think its called. i cant ask a collegue as i dont speak Polish

yoyoyo:
i drive Mercedes Archos i think its called. i cant ask a collegue as i dont speak Polish

You don’t have to speak polish btw just grab 1 of them then show them using hand signal asking how to use ( yep I have done this abroad when asking for some directions neither of of could speak the other language but with hand signals & paper we managed I was not far from drop )

Is it the Axor or Actros :question:

Read the hand book

You won’t get strictly you’ll get stargate , stargate Atlantis, Star Trek, dr Who. Just don’t push the red button or you’ll be back to the future :grimacing:

oh its Actros. no manual. they are probably on ebay now. Stargate!!! guaranteed to miss the last 30 secs. always happens

If it’s the current Actros, press the right directional button on the circle til the light goes red, then up and down arrows to get the cab to the height you want. Mercedes have all their manuals on the app store to download for free. Good for exploring other stuff in your cab too.

There’s also a button in the centre console on the dash to reset driving level once you’re done (to save you having to mess with the remote).

Trucker_J:
If it’s the current Actros, press the right directional button on the circle til the light goes red, then up and down arrows to get the cab to the height you want. Mercedes have all their manuals on the app store to download for free. Good for exploring other stuff in your cab too.

thank u :slight_smile:

ORC:
There’s also a button in the centre console on the dash to reset driving level once you’re done (to save you having to mess with the remote).

And thank u too.