Cab sign box 80 s style

looking for 80 s style hatcher type cab sign box for the roof of truck seem to be hard to find maybe someone got one in a shed or on ashelf?

Sorry I have not got one, but Im sure there must be someone out there who can copy one of the originals. Regards Larry

Maybe worth trying the wrecker yards if anybody knows of any? and see whats sat around ? :laughing:

Aye Rush Green may have some, tey used to have plenty a few years ago, plus the are plastic ,dont rot & no scrap value. but make sure you have plenty of dosh if you go there, because they charge the earth for anything *& everthing, Good luck hope you succeed, Regards Larry.

lawrence i rang rush green 3 times for parts for my 89 tank and kysor air con unit and was told someone will ring straight back never heard from them

Well now that sounds about right. I remember phoning them in 1975, I was looking for a 4 wheel Dodge tipper, I was told that they had several, all with long MOTs, so off I set to have a look at them, I was greeted with the words what are you after?? I said well I spoke to someone about a Dodge Tipper, He replied up the yard mate on the right, I had never seen such a pile scrap, they were X Halls Aggragates, not one of them was roadworthy, I said to the bloke, someone told me they were all in test, guess what, yes he denide it, what a wasted bloody trip that was, Regards Larry

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE I RANG THEY WERE LYING ■■■■■■■■