Cab mutt`s

Just wondering what ever happened the the “cab mutt”, used to see loads of drivers with dogs in the cabs, (no reference to last nights mothertruckers intended), I used to have jack russel that ate the gearstick top and then the hand brake lever, she jumped out of the window on the motorway once and she survived, do any other drivers still carry a cab mutt?

marsden:
Just wondering what ever happened the the “cab mutt”, used to see loads of drivers with dogs in the cabs, (no reference to last nights mothertruckers intended), I used to have jack russel that ate the gearstick top and then the hand brake lever, she jumped out of the window on the motorway once and she survived, do any other drivers still carry a cab mutt?

Never done it myself but used to see loads of drivers with dogs in the cab, most of them from the Blue Boar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw a boxer the other day in a tipper with his own Hi Vis!!!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.329403,-0.834022

Tried taking my dog once but me and a 9stone rottie in a cf was not a recipie for success

I took mine…once! He bit the despatch clerk’s finger when he put his hand through my open window to give me a note, and then jumped out of the window when I accidently left it open when going to open the tail door when tipping. His final ‘encore’ was when he spied a cat and lept across the cab, he landed in my lap but also knocked the parking brake on while doing so (Sed Ak 400 which went from left to right) which earned me a right bo**ocking from the car driver behind me! After that day he stayed at home, the nerves wouldn’t stand it any more.
Shortly after that we were stopped from carrying both passengers and livestock.

Pete.