Cab Fire

Glad no one was hurt, but did it go or what!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … t-too.html

A bit extreme just to get rid of a Renault.

Wish it would happen to mine, I could do with the insurance money. :wink:

Seeing this made me remember a company I drove for many years ago bought a burnt out Merc 2033, they put a new cab on it,rebuilt it and gave it to me.
Six weeks later I was going up Shap on M6 with smoke coming from under cab, one of turbo’s set fire to cab underfelt and up she went again.
One of the things that got burnt was my TV which was about the very first portable 12v colour TV on the market, cost me a fortune, weighed a ton and wasn’t very portable, that’s how long ago it was.

More lives than ’ LE CHAT’… Oui? Cue our French on here… Andres au France.

he’ll be ordering a new infringement free digi card then lol, that’s how it’s done lol

dreamlands2001:
he’ll be ordering a new infringement free digi card then lol, that’s how it’s done lol

I would have whipped the alloys and light bar off it aswell :wink: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
Wish it would happen to mine, I could do with the insurance money. :wink:

Well it COULD happen to yours too Harry …there are Naughty boys everywhere who play with matches !

“Responsible use of matches is advised”

And some rotten scrote has nicked his trailer, or did he have time to drop it first ? Tinkerbell ffs :laughing:

insurance job?

i wounder if ill get my £500 he owes me :unamused:

couldnt have happened to a nicer chap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably the wiring for the lightbars that caused the fire

norb:

more than likely after seeing some of the wiring on the red scania i bought off him wires twisted together then some tape over them

burnley-si:

norb:

more than likely after seeing some of the wiring on the red scania i bought off him wires twisted together then some tape over them

Let’s hope nothing like the fire doesn’t happen to the camp mobile mate!! :laughing: :laughing:

gone though it with a fine tooth comb :wink:

burnley-si:

Lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And how did a press agency photographer get to the scene before the fire service? Hmm…

Glen A9:
And how did a press agency photographer get to the scene before the fire service? Hmm…

I believe he did a 360 at a roundabout and got ahead of them.

Glen A9:

If its a truck park then there may of been a spotter lurking about, most take good photos so he got in touch with the Daily Fail?

tango boy:

burnley-si:

i think at the last count there was 21 wires just twisted together

burnley-si:

tango boy:

burnley-si:

i think at the last count there was 21 wires just twisted together

Thats crazy :open_mouth: