Cab cuisine disasters

larder was bare last week apart from tin of sphagette /sardines/ chopped tomatoes ok SPAGEHETTIE MARINARA mixed said concoction and really wished id went for fresh roadkill the theory was sound the reality 3 hours later was not whats the worst grub you had to endure to keep daily calories up i wasnt driving at time of said cookup at least it was legal

i tend to stick to ready meals for my main meal, just pop it into the oven for 30-45 minutes and its done, though not sure how healthy they are night after night :laughing: . i usually have cheese spread (low fat)on a bagel for breakfast with a yoghurt and some fruit. then for lunch i have a wrap with various fillings and a couple of biscuts. sure there are more healthier ways to live on the road :laughing:

Dish of the day: Camion Stew, never had a disaster, and even I can cook it! Never the same twice though… :wink:

toast…

i used to have a little grill to go on your gas stove to cook toast, but it used to stink the cab out.

decent truckstop with a meal voucher paid for by the company :sunglasses:

Just make sure there’s no police cameras watching you when you tuck into your Spaghetti :wink:

Richard
:slight_smile:

parking /MEAL PAID vaguely remember days but alas roast beef dinner n cuppa £6.99 or asda ravioli 28p a tin wheres my opener gonna give gillian mckeith a call youll see me on you are what you eat (naw the nations not ready ) :laughing:

scania245:
asda ravioli 28p a tin wheres my opener

And when you are in the middle of nowhere and the gas for your cooker has run out I find that putting the tin in front of the night heater outlet for about 2 hours heats it through nicely. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

theres always spicy curry pot noodle butties for emergencies :laughing:

used to cook fish in tinfoil on engines in army better than compo

scania245:
used to cook fish in tinfoil on engines in army better than compo

RL manifold by any chance :question: :laughing: :laughing:

A work mate at Murfitts was known as Chip Pan Charlie, due to a few culinary disasters with the said cooking device :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers coffee gas ran out this morning no cuppa no simon it was mk (my first sleeper cab)lol