C717FOD still grafting

J Barrett’s of Oldham getting their monies worth out of old ERF C Series

Have image but not sure how to attach it?

farm4.static.flickr.com/3737/100 … 9d4c2b.jpg

try clickijg on that mate.

m.a.n rules:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3737/10014934243_d0f49d4c2b.jpg

try clickijg on that mate.

That’s the one mate, seen it tipping a tautliners in Chatham hill Manchester today :smiley:

It has a 450 ■■■■■■■ 14 litre engine fitted which was originally destined for a dumper .

Punchy Dan:
It has a 450 ■■■■■■■ 14 litre engine fitted which was originally destined for a dumper .

Blimey that’s impressive! I’ve found some more pics of her. Robert

2010_1105(003).JPG
5479241172_abef6bdb32.jpg
5491484307_175917197a_z.jpg
pennine prince ■■■■■■■ 450.jpg

I see the truck has a Devon registeration . Probably supplied by Frank Tucker Commercials of Exeter who were ERF agents , they ran a lot of trucks their selves or maybe sold to Devon company like Gregory’s or Brian Harris ( Harris & miners ) maybe Norman from Torquay might know . Cheers Dennis

If it performs as well as it looks it’d do for me. A ■■■■ fine machine.

Pretty sure I had to wait for this to finish tipping at Sanquhar Tiles sometime last winter. If not this one, there’s another, very similar from the Lancashire area.

And…Re: robert1952’s 4th pic, who’s nicked its front ADR plate? :open_mouth:

nickb67:
Pretty sure I had to wait for this to finish tipping at Sanquhar Tiles sometime last winter. If not this one, there’s another, very similar from the Lancashire area.

Nobody! If you look closely it’s still attached, but painted black to blend with the grille. Robert :smiley:

J Barrett of Oldham still run a few ERFs all kept in tiptop condition by Colin Barrett fleet engineer.Here are a couple more of his current fleet.

Plus his Sed Atki wrecker

robert1952:

nickb67:

Nobody! If you look closely it’s still attached, but painted black to blend with the grille. Robert :smiley:

So it is. :blush: Maybe the driver couldn’t see it either and thought sod it, run without. :laughing: