C to C+E

Evil8Beezle:

devonlad2009:
i did 8 months C driving work before i did my C+E test and it helped me out alot as the other lad with me went stright into C+E and was still cocking up the basics of C class

I did 3 months Class C first & passed both first time, although the C+E was by the skin of my teeth as the whole test seemed like a mare.
Really don’t think I would have passed without my Class C experience…

I think it’s only 54% (nationally) that pass, so put a bit of spare aside hoping you don’t need it…
Best of luck! :smiley:

Can i ask what vehicle you passed c+e in mate?

If the timing and funding was better id have gone straight for my c+e now. But work is mad busy over xmas then theres the massive risk of snow afterwards for a few months which would possibly balls up my training ans test.

Im thinking of going the wagon and drag route in April as the weather will be more reliable plus ive got more holidays due from work then. I wont set foot in any type of HGV from now until then though so wagon and drag seems the better option for me at the mo.

Ill defo want a few hours in an artic ASAP once ive cracked c+e though.

Rowley010:
If finances allow I’d do c+e as soon as. I did. Reason for is because your still in the “test mentality” from class 2. If you leave it then your just giving yourself more time to pick up bad habits etc

That’s my plan now, I’ve got my C test on Tuesday and then 5 days of C+E training with the test in December. I had the same thought about picking up bad habits and also being in ‘Test’ mode!

Fingers crossed I get the C on the first attempt.