c p c

could somebody please explain to me is their more than one cpc course if so which one is relevant to the one drivers need in a couple of years.i am in the same situation as foxstein &shortfat and baldy i passed classc with sterling and have the option of the cpc with the artic funding should passcpc.i also heard that all those that have just passed their test have grandfather rights for 6 years on th cpc can anyone confirm this please any advice would be greatly appreciated

if you have your licence now then you dont need a drivers cpc unti 2014.

unless you are a bus driver in which case its a year earlier

smiggy123:
could somebody please explain to me is their more than one cpc course if so which one is relevant to the one drivers need in a couple of years.i am in the same situation as foxstein &shortfat and baldy i passed classc with sterling and have the option of the cpc with the artic funding should passcpc.i also heard that all those that have just passed their test have grandfather rights for 6 years on th cpc can anyone confirm this please any advice would be greatly appreciated

Do a search on this site for cpc sterling or cpc qualitas - it will open your eyes as to what they are offering :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp:

Try this for starters trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26438

there’s the Driver CPC and the Road Haulage CPC

The drivers CPC comes into force in 2009 for HGVs - Anyone with a licence gets this by acquired rights ( that’s a polite name for Grandfather rights) this has to be renewed every five years ( by doing 35 hours training in the five years)

The Road Haulage CPC is irrelevant for most drivers but is the one the training companies are signing people up for at the moment

I posted some links to the types of CPC IN THIS THREAD