C+E

Hi all,

So I done my Class 1 training over the weekend with my test today.

And I’m made up to say I passed!!

Tough going and a lot to take in, but I would highly recommend using Peter Smythe.

So now I’ve passed, the job hunting begins. Could anyone please recommend any firms around Liverpool/Widnes/Warrington area please.

Maxi got back to me asking me to go in for a chat. Are these any good to work for or stay away from them?

Thanks in advance!

B&M at Speke take on new passes

Try sainsburys at Haydock maybe?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the pass and all the best with the job search.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations on the pass :smiley:

Someone might know the name of the agency that supply Hermes, lad I know passed his license, went on with the agency that supply Hermes and moved over to working direct for Hermes a few months later. He seems happy enough there.

Thanks all!

Does anyone know how much b&m pay? On there website it says potential earnings of up to 34k but doesn’t mention any hourly rates?

Could you keep us updated with your job search please.
I want to do this but have heard worrying things about availability of jobs for new passes.
Good luck and well done :slight_smile:

LouisM:
Hi all,

So I done my Class 1 training over the weekend with my test today.

And I’m made up to say I passed!!

Tough going and a lot to take in, but I would highly recommend using Peter Smythe.

So now I’ve passed, the job hunting begins. Could anyone please recommend any firms around Liverpool/Widnes/Warrington area please.

Maxi got back to me asking me to go in for a chat. Are these any good to work for or stay away from them?

Thanks in advance!

Well done and Congratulations

Maxi > I think you refer to Maxi Haulage is general haulage, always desperate for drivers. I can honestly not say what their like and how they work, pay etc. But I bet somebody on here got some info about them.

Otherwise there should be all big companies around you, who give newbies a chance.

Stobarts
Culina/Great Bear