c+e training!!

So guys mod 4 passed saturday 8th march. Rang today to let the training company im doing my c+e with know i passed mod 4, girl says she would ring when they can confirm date for training. Rang back few hours later to say there was slot for this thursday 13th march. Pleased to get started that soon. Just wondering anybody any tips. Cheers guys :smiley:

CE tips contained in the link below in my signature

Best of luck with CE.

I may have misunderstood - but there seems to be an inference that Mod 4 has to be done before CE. Just to say that isnโ€™t the case and that Mod 4 (and cpc altogether) has no bearing on the practical driver training.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand: my advice is to listen carefully to your trainer. Ask any questions you think of and make sure you understand the answer. Keep asking until you do.

All the very best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter,

I see your in Peterborough now. Do you have proper arctic or just wrag and drag in 12 tonners?

Thanks pete and rogg. Pete my case study runs on on 4 april 2014, so as you could understand i had month to complete mod 4, as i was going to do c+e first. But made sense to complete mod 4 now. Due to other commitments i shud of had it done near 2 yrs ago. But hey its done now :smiley:

I see your in Peterborough now. Do you have proper arctic or just wrag and drag in 12 tonners?

Hi. We use w+d as, without doubt, it is the easier route to a CE pass. But I recommend an hour or 2 in an artic in a relaxed atmosphere after passing.

Out of interest, the course is 1:1 with a total cost of ยฃ1000 incl VAT, test fee and either Mod 2 and 4 or 35 hrs periodic cpc.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: