C+E Training started

hi guys and girls…

just as the subject say’s I started C+E training yesterday. I’ll keep a little blog running to let you all know how it’s going. I’ve been driving cat C since passing in October so I thought I’d get stuck into C+E whilst I can.

I spent the first hour yesterday with Uncle Jim ironing out all the bad habits I’ve picked up (albeit normal world driving) and getting back into ministry mode. loads of left and rights to get positioning sorted out, and oh my it came as a shock when I looked in the mirror and all I could see was trailer… conditions weren’t great yesterday with some odd frozen stuff falling from the sky so it was short shifting and keeping the revs down to stop it spinning up. I still find it amazing how you have so much torque at so few revs and my learning rig is only a cf380.

Anyways… keep warm people and i’ll keep you posted.

safe truckin’

Hey there wdf76,

Just wanna wish you all the very best with your C+E training mate. I only recently got through mine after a few fails but got there in the end. :sunglasses: I have had my cat C since 2004 and used it on and off since but finally decided to ‘go for it’ with regards the C+E. Looking forward to hear of how you get on with the rest of your training. Good Luck mate! :slight_smile:

wdf76:
and oh my it came as a shock when I looked in the mirror and all I could see was trailer…

Oh I remember that one lol

Best of luck with the training mate, keep us posted.