C+E Test passed today

Just wanted to let you all know that i passed my C+E test earlier today :smiley: :smiley: So happy that it`s all over. :smiley:

:smiley: wicked!!! give us sum more deatails where was it how did it go how nervous was you? wot a great new year for you, congrats

Toddy:
Just wanted to let you all know that i passed my C+E test earlier today :smiley: :smiley: So happy that it`s all over. :smiley:

Congratulations m8, what a great way to start a new year :smiley:

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s great news, I didn’t even think anybody woudl be taking a test today :laughing:

SO obviouly you’ll be totally sober tonight then. :laughing:

donpablo:
:smiley: wicked!!! give us sum more deatails where was it how did it go how nervous was you? wot a great new year for you, congrats

Thanks everyone !!! :smiley: :smiley: Failed my first attempt at C+E 3 weeks ago :blush: and hadnt been out since then. Had the test booked for 1030 this morning and was really nervous as i couldnt get a practice run at the reverse ( im really bad at it ! ) and we got to the test center right on 1030 where the examiner was outside waiting for us.......no time to wait, so right out onto the reverse exercise where i had to take a shunt but managed the rest of it ok. The drive was rotten...missed gears,bad steering and other stupid mistakes which was reflected in 8 minor faults overall. Was utterly delighted when the examiner told me id passed as i was certain id messed it up badly. My little claim to fame is im the last person from the Livingston test center to do the old style test with the gear change exercise :sunglasses:

muckles:
SO obviouly you’ll be totally sober tonight then. :laughing:

Absolutely !!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who did you do your training with and would you recommend them :question:

ROG:
Who did you do your training with and would you recommend them :question:

It was with Scania Driver training based at Newbridge ( Edinburgh ) and i`d recommend them to anyone thinking of starting out.

oh no, another mad jock let loose :unamused: . seriously mate very well done to you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate :slight_smile:

WELL DONE

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done mate :slight_smile:

well done
think of all the drinking passing test new years eve burns night etcetc
no seriously well done have a good one

CONGRATULATIONS TODDY

:smiley: To only get 8 minors is a cracking score, especially with the respect that the Scots give to the 31st December. :smiley:

:sunglasses: I’m sure you had one or two other things on your mind as you went around the test route :wink:

What a way to start the New Year Toddy,Congratulations and good luck with your new career.
regards derek

Well done :smiley::D:D

Well done “toddy” on passing your test and welcome to the world of the utterly confused and “Now The Learning Curve Begins” and believe me it doesn,t get any straighter as the years go by it just gets harder to follow :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: :wink: