C + E passed.

Just wanted to share the news of my C+E pass. I managed at the 4th attempt (after finally managing to calm my nerves)! I only had 4 minors, which I’m chuffed with!
A big thanks to everyone at Enterprise LGV in Manchester.

well done

congratulations , don’t matter how many attempts you got the coveted blue test cert now , enjoy
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
jen x

Congrats! :smiley:

As above, the previous attempts are now irrelevant! :grimacing:

Best of luck for the future…

Congrats

Well done bud. Congratulations. It’s going to take Beez at least ten goes, so technically you’re a legend!

PaulNowak:
Well done bud. Congratulations. It’s going to take Beez at least ten goes, so technically you’re a legend!

Must be true mate, as Paul is most definitely a leg end, or is it a bell end?
I do get em mixed up sometimes… :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

PaulNowak:

Must be true mate, as Paul is most definitely a leg end, or is it a bell end?
I do get em mixed up sometimes… :wink:

Says the agency van driver.

And back to the OP, it is a really weird feeling. I’d never even sat in an artic until the week I started my training, hours at my old job meant I couldn’t even arrange an assessment. Then by 10am of the Friday of the very same week, I had a license that allowed me to drive one all by myself was a very weird and daunting feeling.

Thanks for all the messages. Hope that it can give encouragement to any one who doesn’t manage the first-time pass!
On my first test, I probably wasn’t ready, but the second two, nerves got the better of me, and I fluffed the reverse. Can’t describe the feeling when that ‘b’ cone, came back into view - I knew that it was all going to be good!

Congratulations and big respect for sticking with it…[emoji106]

But remember on that licence it won’t say how many times you took the test just you have it

Well done