C+E passed yesterday!

C+ E passed yesterday with Peter Smythe, I am chuffed to bits!!! The test was totally nerve wracking, including the infamous Burger King left turn. Got through with a few minors. I had a bit of a last second meltdown, getting very close to the entry gate as I drove back into the yard, however I manged to get through in one piece!! The examiner was very calm and understanding throughout the test.
I am glad that I did my training in the Artic as opposed to the Wag and Drag as I now feel more prepared for the big wide world of LGV driving! The Orange Iveco was a pleasure to drive.
Finally a big thank you to all the staff at PSTT for all of my training. Special thanks to Chris for my Cat C, Dave for my C+E and last, but by no means least, Kenny for my my final reverse practising and helping to calm my last minute nerves!! It has been an absolute pleasure to do my training with this company and their professionalism is second to none. Cheers!!!

Congratulations on passing your C+E.

Congratulations!

Congrats pal! :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments.

I’m unbelievably proud of the centre and the team and it’s always good to know that we do it right.

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

soponesfi:
I had a bit of a last second meltdown, getting very close to the entry gate as I drove back into the yard, however I manged to get through in one piece!!!

Well done and good luck with your career!!

There is a similar tight turn at the Leicester Test Centre which made me nervous both for the C and then the C+E…someone did take a chunk of the building at one point…lucky for me I got my confidence on entry…