C+E Pass

Hi all I thought I would put a recommendation on the forum for West Country Transport Training at St Day in Cornwall. I did my training with them last week (Mon, Tue, Wed and passed my test on Thursday).The instructor was great and was really easy to get on with. I would thoroughly recommend them for any one in the Cornwall area looking to do their Class C or C+E. Now the hunt is on for someone to give me a chance.

Class C+E 2013
Class C 2011

Well done :smiley:

Congrats buddy, good going!

Congratulations. Well Done.

Nice one

Thanks all for the comments managed to pass with only 4 minors

Congratulations and I hope you get your chance soon. Well done. :smiley:

rowie64:
… managed to pass with only 4 minors

Hi rowie64,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

WCTT are already on the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers, but it’s nice to get another recommendation because it shows that they’re still up to scratch.

dieseldave:

rowie64:
… managed to pass with only 4 minors

Hi rowie64,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

WCTT are already on the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers, but it’s nice to get another recommendation because it shows that they’re still up to scratch.

I cant beat that ^^ but well done anyway!

Nice one, well done hope you get a start soon :smiley:

Thanks again for the comments its a struggle to get a drive In Cornwall I have been to various companies and get told there might be something but never get a call back, if you apply by email you don’t hear anything back and agencies just want you on their books. I am lucky to have a full time job but will keep looking for a drive.

If you contact LJA, a member on here, he may know of a couple of companies in Cornwall to try. He moved down there not long back and got offered a start very quickly.

Thanks for the reply will give him a call