C+E Pass with Peter Smythe

Yesterday, after 2 previous tests where the nerves took the best of me, I have finally passed the Class 1 test with Peter Smythe Transport Training with 2 minors, well chuffed, exactly 1 year and 23 days after passing my Class 2, as well with PSTT.
A huge thanks to Peter and his team, who have always replied to my enquires on training through TN, email and over the phone.
A special thanks to Helen that instructed me on Class 2 a year ago, Mat and Paul that instructed me on Class 1 and a huge thanks to Tracey that sorted the most suitable training and test times for me.
I am pleased to have chosen PSTT for my training, for all the professionalism and the attention they have towards the customer. Something rare in today`s world.
My advice to everyone reading this, thinking of doing the same is to insist, persist and never desist.
Now with the base I gained training and passing the test with PSTT the “getting paid to learn” will commence.

osark:
Yesterday, after 2 previous tests where the nerves took the best of me, I have finally passed the Class 1 test with Peter Smythe Transport Training with 2 minors, well chuffed, exactly 1 year and 23 days after passing my Class 2, as well with PSTT.
A huge thanks to Peter and his team, who have always replied to my enquires on training through TN, email and over the phone.
A special thanks to Helen that instructed me on Class 2 a year ago, Mat and Paul that instructed me on Class 1 and a huge thanks to Tracey that sorted the most suitable training and test times for me.
I am pleased to have chosen PSTT for my training, for all the professionalism and the attention they have towards the customer. Something rare in today`s world.
My advice to everyone reading this, thinking of doing the same is to insist, persist and never desist.
Now with the base I gained training and passing the test with PSTT the “getting paid to learn” will commence.

Welldone Osark and many thanks for your post. I am hoping to take my training with Pete’s Team in the very near future. Now I just got to get my medical done, my theory test and CPC.

Good luck

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Congratulations for passing.

Now let the fun begin :smiley: