C&E next week

Did my class 2 on the 1st if may. Module 4 a fortnight later. Start my class 1 training next monday. Any tips?

As you have only just recently done your C training and test, you should still have the ‘learner’ head on. Just listen to your trainer and enjoy the experience. Let us know how it goes.

Who are you training with and is it artic or WnD?

Whether W&D or artic … they bend :laughing:

Seriously, there are a few tips, especially for artic, in the LGV TRAINING TIPS sticky = link below in my signature

I know. I was just interested. Just FYI, they bend in different places. :smiley:

When hooking up to the trailer get out of the cab to check the height before you reverse under it.As you can over shoot the pin and have the front of the trailer smashing the back of the cab.With the air suspension too high on the unit you can do damage too.

Ive not a clue what im doing it in till i get there. Lad i spoke to when doing my mod 4 said he did his in the artic as they had 2 other people doing it in the wagon and drag

Just enjoy it take everything slowly and any probs ask , reversing is the main thing newbies struggle with but if you take it slow it will be ok , the instructor will have some markers on veh for you to help positioning but any questions we will all try and help
good luck (dont forget a diary !)

On vehicle checks make sure it has valid road tax and an O licence.Trailer Mot too.Have a look.Check the horn and wash bottle for the windscreen.