C+E Jobs in southampton

Hey does anyone know of any vacancies for C+E drivers in southampton, Have tried nearly all of the agencies, when i signed up they said they would put me to work but as of yet nothing, been signed on with them for over 5 months now. If anyone does know of any jobs would be grateful, Cheers lee

Have you tried going to firms direct? Theres a few around that way working on boxes like Deben, Elite, Maritime, Goldstar, RCL and lots more. Just give them a ring mate.

Hey mate, yeah i have been to quite a few, Havent tried deben yet. maritime and elite said they arent looking for people but they have my cv as do quite a few other companies. thye said fill in an application form and they will keep me on record. Its so hard they all want experience but if they dont give newbies there first break how are we meant to get it. I though with a full adr i might stand a good chance of getting a good driving job, I’m just keeping my fingers crossed.

I sent emails to numerous companies in southampton yesterday and got 2 replies this morning, one saying they had no vacancies but the other said they have passed my contact details onto the local depot and will be contacting me shortly. Could this be the start i have been waiting so patiently for, my first real foot in the door. The start to my driving career :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

How about this one just down the road in Fareham, not the best per hour :angry:

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … =FHM/23547

Will check it out thanks :sunglasses: