C+E Fail!

Hi all,

Gutted - took C+E on Friday just gone and failed with two serious faults, one fault for lack of observation in left hand mirror during reverse, which was gutting as the reverse went really well, second was some ■■■■ in a corsa came flying past me just as i started off after a test stop, failed to react, other than that only 3 minors.

Retest this Thursday - another wedge of cash gone, respect for Professional drivers well and truly increased and really looking forward to getting out there myself when i can get this test nailed.

Know how you feel mate failed my Cat C on the mirror observation on the revise exercise aswell, waiting on a retest

Good luck with your retest

Crack on pal.And remember,focus on your…

MIRRORS ! MIRRORS ! MIRRORS !

You’ll nail it next time :wink:

Good luck on your retest try not to focus on what went wrong too much just reset and crack on.

Dipper_Dave:
Good luck on your retest try not to focus on what went wrong too much just reset and crack on.

Not an innuendo in sight? :open_mouth:
Not even with the link to cracking one out…
I’m disappointed Dave! :laughing:

To the OP, better luck next time, as other than the lack of mirrors on the reverse, it sounds like you had some bad luck…

Evil8Beezle:
Not an innuendo in sight? :open_mouth:
Not even with the link to cracking one out…
I’m disappointed Dave! [emoji38]

Soz this was my one clean post per day objective.
Anyway the OP should have passed by now and is out celebrating with a good drink and knees up.