C and A Logistics

Seen C and A Logistics advert in this months Truck and Driver advertising work for owner drivers in wales .Does anyone have any info about the above company i think from phone code they are based in the Brecon area.

do yourself a favour give anybody who advertises in Truck Mags for subbies a miss

Most are shysters who either pay crap rates or dont pay ye at all. Hell bent on promising the earth!

You will save yourself a lot of headaches and heartache in the long run!

The Internet is your biggest marketing tool in reaching people so shop around for work. There are decent companies out there.

Good companies don’t advertise! Word of mouth…

dci320:
Seen C and A Logistics advert in this months Truck and Driver advertising work for owner drivers in wales .Does anyone have any info about the above company i think from phone code they are based in the Brecon area.

Thats where my x used to buy her underwear from so she could look at the label to see which way to put em on :smiley:

r slicker:
so she could look at the label to see which way to put em on

:grimacing:

r slicker:

dci320:

Thats where my x used to buy her underwear from so she could look at the label to see which way to put em on :smiley:

I just spat my tea out at that ! Should have come with a health warning :laughing: :laughing:

leehellcat:

r slicker:

dci320:

I just spat my tea out at that ! Should have come with a health warning :laughing: :laughing:

Bob Monkhouse 1963 ?

Denis F:

leehellcat:

r slicker:

dci320:

Bob Monkhouse 1963 ?

That’d be before my time, I’m only a whippersnapper :wink:

ye know… the guy asked a decent question , and all he got , apart from my post , was [zb] jokes and smart arse remarks…he was lookin for advice… same dance on vast majority of posts… no wonder people tend not to repost or think this site is [zb]

I take it that with the other posters that replied that you are not long left school then?

Grow up.

dci320:
Seen C and A Logistics advert in this months Truck and Driver advertising work for owner drivers in wales .Does anyone have any info about the above company

companycheck.co.uk/company/06808895

routier:
I take it that with the other posters that replied that you are not long left school then?

Grow up.

I say this with the most sincere respect … <personal attack removed , attack the post not the poster! >

If you don’t like the posting style, the are other forums available. :wink:

Gogan:

routier:

Grow up.

I say this with the most sincere respect …

If you don’t like the posting style, the are other forums available. :wink:

Calm down, eh?

Harry Monk:
Calm down, eh?

Point taken Harry. :blush:

Gogan:

Harry Monk:
Calm down, eh?

Point taken Harry. :blush:

S’ok. It’s Friday evening. Better to take your stress out here, rather than on the road. :wink:

Thank you for all the above replies weather helpfull or not atleast it gave some people a laugh at my expence and the other thing is one has to ask a question to have an answer.thanks to Harry i think that the above company is run by the same people who ran Smarts Transport Builth Wells and at one time were a big firm in container haulage out of Southampton