Buying a sat nav

i’m thinking of buying a snooper s7000 truckmate sat nav and wanted to know if anyone here has one and if so where did you get it from,ive been looking on the net and have found a few sites but obviously i want one where i would actually get the sat nav and not a brick in a box… :wink: so if you can recommend a good place to buy one it would be appreciated… :smiley:

Hi,

Been looking at the s2000 as 7inch is a big old screen for a sat nav. Try the sat nav warehouse www.thesatnavwarehouse.com
s7000 £347 or £317Ex demo.

Steve

I bought mine from hgv direct ( i have an account) as they had an offer on at the time it was £300 with free upgrades i find it v good a mate had one soon after at around £350 off the interweb and he has to pay for the upgrades but all in all a good tool, these have the 7 inch screen and tv i have seen them for sale above £450 so shop around before you spend your hard earned!!
moose

igomyway.com/igo-primo works on your phone :smiley: has free traffic updates also i love it myself :smiley:

Carlito 20:
Hi,

Been looking at the s2000 as 7inch is a big old screen for a sat nav. Try the sat nav warehouse thesatnavwarehouse.com

Steve

I’ve got the S2000 and I’m pleased with it. Think the S7000 is the same but with a TV

redbob:

Carlito 20:
Hi,

Been looking at the s2000 as 7inch is a big old screen for a sat nav. Try the sat nav warehouse thesatnavwarehouse.com

Steve

I’ve got the S2000 and I’m pleased with it. Think the S7000 is the same but with a TV

The S7000 has a 7 inch screen and telly.
I have both the S2000 and S7000 and they actually route slightly differently, the S2000 will keep to motorways as much as possible where the S7000 will be a bit more adventurous. I personally prefer the 7000 as I like to see a bit more of the countryside.

edit.

Back to your question :blush: I got both of them off ebay and had no probs.
The TV is great on the 7000 as with a few presses of the screen you can be watching good quality tv within minutes of arriving.

Got mine direct from snooper £425 two years ago love it to bits cracking tool

thx for the replies guys… :smiley: im definitly going to get the snooper s7000 just needed a few heads up on genuine places to buy… :grimacing: