Buycrider,The Penrith "Sage"

Where’s Buycrider disappeared to? Has he jacked in and gone home with his F86 tool-kit? or has he emigrated to the Wirral or has he croaked it! No,I don’t believe he’s gone to the Burnholme depot in the sky as there hasn’t been an obituary notice in The Times! We’ll have to look in the final edition of the NoTW this Sunday to maybe find out! The thread is defo a poorer place without the benefit of the Penrith Sage and his considered comments!! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Where’s Buycrider disappeared to? Has he jacked in and gone home with his F86 tool-kit? or has he emigrated to the Wirral or has he croaked it! No,I don’t believe he’s gone to the Burnholme depot in the sky as there hasn’t been an obituary notice in The Times! We’ll have to look in the final edition of the NoTW this Sunday to maybe find out! The thread is defo a poorer place without the benefit of the Penrith Sage and his considered comments!! Cheers Bewick.

Dennis,

You say look in the NoTW do you think someone has hacked into his phone ? :blush:
My father in law is playing bowls at Penrith tomorrow I’ll get him on the case.
Regards
Richard

MaggieD:

Bewick:

Dennis,

You say look in the NoTW do you think someone has hacked into his phone ? :blush:
My father in law is playing bowls at Penrith tomorrow I’ll get him on the case.
Regards
Richard

Aye he’ll probably come on the site to-morrow and hurl a load of abuse at me Richard!! Cheers Bewick.

WELL WHERE IS THE GREAT MAN?