Buy truck in england

Dear all,

i am writting you from Croatia and I am interested in buying truck in England and then exporting it in Croatia.
Usually I buy trucks in Germany, but now i want to see if there is something for me in England.
I need help so please if you can suggest some companies/websites that i can look for used trucks!
If you have some good experience, I would be very thankful!

Best regards from Croatia!

Thank you in advance!

Our steering wheels are on the wrong side you daft get!

But you also have left hand trucks?

Elena2107:

they are very rare, but as i’m sure you know, they can easily be converted to left hand drive. after all they start life like that.
euro auctions usually has some nice stuff to choose from.
euroauctions.com/
they advertise as a plant auction, but don’t let that put you off. it’s a great place to start, you’ll get plenty of contacts there.

fernwoodcommercials.co.uk/index.php?area=20

hamiltoncommercials.co.uk/da … d-drive/48

hamiltoncommercials.co.uk/scania-164-480/44

shelton-motors.co.uk/51466/used-plants.htm

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … ia_124_420

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … 9_59_iveco

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … _xf105-460

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … actor_unit

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … obetrotter

usedtrucks.commercialmotor.com/a … obetrotter

trucklocator.co.uk/view-truc … a-4+Series

amcommercials.com/details.php?id=2893

let me know if any of these help!

limeyphil:

Elena2107:

they are very rare, but as i’m sure you know, they can easily be converted to left hand drive. after all they start life like that.
euro auctions usually has some nice stuff to choose from.
euroauctions.com/
they advertise as a plant auction, but don’t let that put you off. it’s a great place to start, you’ll get plenty of contacts there.

Its a terrible place to start.

i have 2006 left hand drive scania r series for sale 07747074869

you have all missed the point… buy in England > Register in Croatia > Operate in England.

What other reason is there to buy here in the UK, one of the dearest markets for HGVS?

routiers right whats the point i mean bet he could buy the same spec wagon in germany for a lot lees than here in the uk its sounds dodgy to me

I posted my question herre because on www.mobile.de I found some left handed trucks that are a lot cheaper then in Germany. I send them mails but they didnt answer me.
Now I am wondering if that was fake or you just sometimes have left hand trucks that for you are unusuable.

ROADRANGER:

Iain thats not very nice :grimacing:

Hi Elena you could try Edward Gilder he has immaculate wagons and trailers with a lot for sale being LHD at www.gildertransport.com

sayley-boy:
Hi Elena you could try Edward Gilder he has immaculate wagons and trailers with a lot for sale being LHD at gildertransport.com

he has a few fridges for sale, no units.

globby 480:

ROADRANGER:

Iain thats not very nice :grimacing:

Ayup daz.
That’s because I’m not.
Just a bit of fun, but do we need any more of the ■■■■■■■ over here competing, oh, you know the rest!

ROADRANGER:
Our steering wheels are on the wrong side

never a truer word said!

kindle530:

ROADRANGER:
Our steering wheels are on the wrong side

never a truer word said!

+1 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Think you’re being a bit harsh on the lady who is obviously researching the market and is already quite clued up.

We sold a right hand drive DAF to a Latvian company that converted it to left hand. Must have made economic sense to them.

We were slightly wary having had no experience with selling a truck to a foreign company before, but they were very easy to deal with and no hassle on the money side.