Bus Lane

I know i am right , but would someone confirm it for me please. When the sign says " Mon-Fri 4 to 7pm " that means you can’t go in the lane between four in the afternoon and 7 at night. I ask because i have a job Monday where i will need to unload in a bus lane outside a shop. Thanks.

tortoise:
I know i am right , but would someone confirm it for me please. When the sign says " Mon-Fri 4 to 7pm " that means you can’t go in the lane between four in the afternoon and 7 at night. I ask because i have a job Monday where i will need to unload in a bus lane outside a shop. Thanks.

Correct.

However, there could be loading/unloading restrictions at other times.

fingermissing:

tortoise:

Correct.

+1

tortoise:
I know i am right , but would someone confirm it for me please. When the sign says " Mon-Fri 4 to 7pm " that means you can’t go in the lane between four in the afternoon and 7 at night.

…unless you’re a bus.

Why are you asking if you know you’re right?

i love to see the look on peoples faces when they have a go at me about being in a bus lane,i allways check the times and i stay calm and say to them have you checked the operational times of this bus lane,i usually get a blank expression or they say um or ahh,does make me laugh on the same subject i would like to know what gives the TFL the right to put in bus lanes, one particular lane is going towards hampton court, used to be 7 till 10 am and everything ran smoothly now its 7am to 7pm and everyday there is nothing but jams,we all pay for the roads through tax so they are taking a bit of road that we pay for and fining us if we use it,i would not mind but that particular bus lane is not used that much

Exeter allow trucks in their bus lanes :open_mouth:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Exeter allow trucks in their bus lanes :open_mouth:

There is some heading into Leeds as well.

Contraflow:

tortoise:
I know i am right , but would someone confirm it for me please. When the sign says " Mon-Fri 4 to 7pm " that means you can’t go in the lane between four in the afternoon and 7 at night.

…unless you’re a bus.

Why are you asking if you know you’re right?

Cause he just needs reassurance you ciggy smoking chimp… :wink:

They have cancelled the bus lanes in Liverpool on a six month trial :neutral_face: