Bus driver sent home lgbt

this topic amuses me greatly though im surprised nobody has come up with the quote that the bible says adam and eve,not adam and steve… :slight_smile:
come and live in northern ireland which although in reality is basically a boil on the bum of the uk that needs scratched now and again then the attitudes here are straight out of the 70`s.
they do have a gay pride in belfast 1 day a year,and thats about it.( thankfully) its not all bad over here compared to the civilised world of britain today.

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
Btw I have a CSE in RK

LOL!..

Hard to argue when a man has those kinda kwailifkayshuns. :smiley:

ok back to the discussion

Wait until he brings out the ultimate mate.

The 10m swimming patch.

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
Btw I have a CSE in RK

LOL!..

Hard to argue when a man has those kinda kwailifkayshuns. :smiley:

ok back to the discussion

If you think that’s impressive, I didn’t mention my 'Cycling Profiency certificate :sunglasses: with,… wait for it…a badge. :open_mouth:
I still wear it in fact.

(I really don’t btw. :laughing: )

robroy:

jakethesnake:
Quite correct and you nothing about me either and there is no pomposity about my post whatsoever. As I said I find it difficult to believe that anyone who studied religion and listened would come out with such a naive statement which is entirely incorrect.

I know nothing about you ?
I have never implied otherwise, that is why unlike you, I do not make presumptions about you that are statements in the form of facts, (that I would only really know if I actually knew you off this forum) instead I form opinions of you based only on this forum…that is the difference in this case. :bulb:

Furthermore if I ever did, and I was proven to be completely wrong, I would be following it up with a gesture of apology…but hey!, everyone has different codes of conduct and courtesy eh? :neutral_face:

You should choose your words more caefully btw mate…quote;
‘‘I find it difficult to believe’’…there you go again implying I am a liar.
Why tf would I actually lie about having a substantial knowledge of religious studies? :open_mouth: the only way to prove it to you if I felt the need (I certainly don’t btw) would be to dig out the [zb] qualification certificate. :unamused:
It’s hardly anything to boast about, is it?
I pointed it out merely to inform you that you were wrong in your accusations, and assumptions, …maybe you would come across better to the rest of us on this forum if you just admited it from time to time eh? :bulb: :wink:

No I am not implying you are a liar. All I am saying as I have said all along is your statement coming from someone who studied religion does not compute.
Nobody (apart from you) who had studied religion would come out with such a naive sentence.

My cousin who is 56 and gay makes a good point about Pride. He feels that one big Pride in London is enough and now that every town seems to want to do a Pride parade its getting out of hand.
I asked him whats wrong with it and he says that he wants to be seen as “Normal” and part of the community and certainly not to be seen as special or different to the rest of society.

msgyorkie:
My cousin who is 56 and gay makes a good point about Pride. He feels that one big Pride in London is enough and now that every town seems to want to do a Pride parade its getting out of hand.
I asked him whats wrong with it and he says that he wants to be seen as “Normal” and part of the community and certainly not to be seen as special or different to the rest of society.

NORMAL. What is normal these days? They can’t use that word because they are in the minority or can I not say that? We are not allowed to call a group “they” either or normies for that matter.

Isn’t it all a bit confusing? :wink:

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:
Quite correct and you nothing about me either and there is no pomposity about my post whatsoever. As I said I find it difficult to believe that anyone who studied religion and listened would come out with such a naive statement which is entirely incorrect.

I know nothing about you ?
I have never implied otherwise, that is why unlike you, I do not make presumptions about you that are statements in the form of facts, (that I would only really know if I actually knew you off this forum) instead I form opinions of you based only on this forum…that is the difference in this case. :bulb:

Furthermore if I ever did, and I was proven to be completely wrong, I would be following it up with a gesture of apology…but hey!, everyone has different codes of conduct and courtesy eh? :neutral_face:

You should choose your words more caefully btw mate…quote;
‘‘I find it difficult to believe’’…there you go again implying I am a liar.
Why tf would I actually lie about having a substantial knowledge of religious studies? :open_mouth: the only way to prove it to you if I felt the need (I certainly don’t btw) would be to dig out the [zb] qualification certificate. :unamused:
It’s hardly anything to boast about, is it?
I pointed it out merely to inform you that you were wrong in your accusations, and assumptions, …maybe you would come across better to the rest of us on this forum if you just admited it from time to time eh? :bulb: :wink:

No I am not implying you are a liar. All I am saying as I have said all along is your statement coming from someone who studied religion does not compute.
Nobody (apart from you) who had studied religion would come out with such a naive sentence.

Ah well at least it looks like you’ve accepted I am telling the truth at last about my misguided religious studies in the past…even if you have failed to acknowledge it. :unamused:

Nobody apart from me eh?
That’s one hell of a general statement if ever I’ve heard one, what other conclusion could anyone come up with based on the evidence.
Every religion that I know has one thing in common, an afterlife theory, backed up with a threat that unless you do or do not do, this that or the other, you stand to face some kind of random horrible fate.
As I said, it’s what religion is based on, how can you actually refute that?..or are you afraid you will either burn in eternity or not get your fair share of a few virgins if you dare to blaspheme whatever primitive superstition that you may be presently following.

Am I the only person here to laugh at the idea that someone with a CSE in any subject at all could be said to have “studied” it?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

robroy:
or not get your fair share of a few virgins

Not necessarily a bad thing though…

susanboyle.jpg

I really dont see the fuss driving with raindow writing and promoting pride.

Im very happy driving this on 57K a year and 35 hour week. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Roymondo:
Am I the only person here to laugh at the idea that someone with a CSE in any subject at all could be said to have “studied” it?

Nope but I’m glad you brought it up although it crossed my mind several times to mention it. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Roymondo:

Nope but I’m glad you brought it up although it crossed my mind several times to mention it. :laughing:

Nice cop out Jake…, rather than back up your argument and disprove my point, form an alliance with someone whose only contribution to an intelligent conversation and debate is a feeble and childish attempt at humour and bellitlement. :smiley:

The-Snowman:

robroy:
or not get your fair share of a few virgins

Not necessarily a bad thing though…

Don’t knock it bud, she’ll be worth millions,…have you never heard of ‘beer goggles’?
:laughing:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Roymondo:

Nice cop out Jake…, rather than back up your argument and disprove my point, form an alliance with someone whose only contribution to an intelligent conversation and debate is a feeble and childish attempt at humour and bellitlement. :smiley:

It’s not a cop out and as I said earlier I am not arguing about religion and certainly not on here. You even said earlier in the thread you were not interested in debating religion and had no interest and then when scrutinised you reply with “whatever”. There is no point in this discussion because no matter what I say you will twist things to try to defend yourself as you always do.

Next time you meet someone religious ask them if they have a fear of death and I guarantee the answer will be NO.Do it again and again and again and you will always get the same answer.

Post modernist elitist attitudes in academia are the reason why this kind of thing has been brought into existence and then they expect the ordinary man on the street to understand it all, which of course we dont, because we do not encounter it, so we dont care, it is an issue for those more fortunate with time on their hands to wonder quite what they are…Bit like navel gazing for the modern world.

Personally I would have called ACAS…

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Roymondo:

It’s not a cop out and as I said earlier I am not arguing about religion and certainly not on here. You even said earlier in the thread you were not interested in debating religion and had no interest and then when scrutinised you reply with “whatever”. There is no point in this discussion because no matter what I say you will twist things to try to defend yourself as you always do.

Next time you meet someone religious ask them if they have a fear of death and I guarantee the answer will be NO.Do it again and again and again and you will always get the same answer.

Ffs!:lol: :laughing: :laughing:
Are you delberately trying to wind me up, having a chuckle… or both. :unamused:
This discussion only turned to religion from lgbt issues, after I made an off the cuff remark on which you immeadiately pounced on trying to ridicule me.
So you pick up on it, (telling me you are not going to argue) then proceed to argue with me incessantlly about it, but without giving any counter arguments to prove me wrong.

I’ve no need to defend myself as you have not made any valid points to defend!.. but instead keep telling me how I am wrong only.

Then when you see you can’t put up a counter agument, you try and save face and jump on the bandwagon of some idiotic comment by another charlie, to save face.

But here’s the killer blow Jakey…the most ironic point about this is you are actually agreeing with me. :open_mouth: :laughing:
You say religious people have no fear of death…of course they haven’t that is my whole ■■■■ point man !!
Religion was founded in ancient times and beyond BECAUSE of a primitive fear of death, so to counteract this fear they turned to some super natural theory of comfort, to counteract this fear, interpreted in different ways by different founders of each religion, so the rest of the superstitious masses found some kind of comfort and solace in the fact that …death aint so bad after all. :sunglasses:

So of course religious people aint scared of dying, you are all going to be transported up in the sky by beings with wings and shag virgins and live the ‘‘life’’ of Reily.
You should feel sorry for us evil unbelievers Jake, as we are only going to end up feeding the worms in the ground in comparison mate. :cry:

That’s a pretty simplistic account I know, but you get my drift…, as your comedian mate says, I’ts what becomes of having a Mickey Mouse type ‘‘qualification’’.

Btw…
If you DO want to continue the argument (although you KEEP pointing out you ‘‘don’t want to argue’’ :laughing: ) at least this time come out with an alternative theory instead of you keep telling me I’m talking ■■■■■■■■. :bulb:

FFS Robroy have you recently found yourself with much more time on your hands? Because i hate to say it but you’re rivaling Carryfast now for long winded thread destruction. Do try calming down

switchlogic:
FFS Robroy have you recently found yourself with much more time on your hands? Because i hate to say it but you’re rivaling Carryfast now for long winded thread destruction. Do try calming down

:laughing: Cheers for that.
Yep I’ve had a slow long day, on my Jack, with nothing much to do other than not give Jake the last word, because I know how much he likes just that.

But I’m still calm thanks. :sunglasses:
Sorry if I’ve bored everyone else with my mischief. :blush:
But hey Luke, you know the score, …if you don’t like it, skip through it bud. :wink:

switchlogic:

I think that his account has been hacked! I’ve had a few nights out with Robroy and not once has the conversation steered the way of the place of religion in a post modern society. It’s much more him coming out with profound statements such as “cor, look at the fun bags on that!” Or more commonly “how much? Last time I bought a round in here it cost me eight shillings!” :wink:

the maoster:

switchlogic:

I think that his account has been hacked! I’ve had a few nights out with Robroy and not once has the conversation steered the way of the place of religion in a post modern society. It’s much more him coming out with profound statements such as “cor, look at the fun bags on that!” Or more commonly “how much? Last time I bought a round in here it cost me eight shillings!” :wink:

plus, the toon lost again… :wink: maybe it’s time to start praying rob… :question: :laughing: