Burtonwood westbound services

Pulled in tonight its like a scene from a horror film. Its pitch black with 2 out of 3 car parks closed. All shops closed and youd have to be very brave or stupid to walk thru the undergrowth to access the subway tunnel to the ‘proper’ side.

and you still have to pay full price to park overnight :open_mouth:

It was a scary place 20 years ago. I doubt it is any safer now.

bigandy:
and you still have to pay full price to park overnight :open_mouth:

Well i can tell you this. I had to pull in there recently, so close to home too! And i asked to pay for the parking, it was about 9.30pm i guess. The lady in the garage looked at her watch and said you’ll be ok, he’s gone home now. We don’t do clamping on here , YET, so you’ll be fine. However the area is being closed in March (latest guestimate) and being turned into a ?.. Yes a hotel!! You’ll have to go across in the near future and use the other side, wich is accesible to west and east bound traffic.

Sounds like normal at Burtonwood…any time of day or night :laughing: :unamused:

Bolton West either side is also a scary place :wink:

Apparently Burtonwood is a prime spot for dogging too.

Burtonwood or Bolton west :question:

If your talking about butonwood then tonight i did notice a black corsa parked right up to the trees with a white transit looked a bit susp. Does this mean i have to take my dog to work with me now. :wink:

snafu:

Sorry, seen I left that wide open so edited accordingly :wink:

Wheel Nut:
It was a scary place 20 years ago. I doubt it is any safer now.

I hope someone doesn’t prove me wrong but i’ve never heard of a truck being robbed there. I’ve even left una companied trucks there with no problems.

B1 GGK:

snafu:

Sorry, seen I left that wide open so edited accordingly :wink:

B1 GGK

I don’t get to Burtonwood much these days but BW is somewhere I patrol regularly. :wink:

I often spoil peoples fun there. :smiling_imp:

And before someone starts giving me grief, if I’m working why should they be enjoying themselves :laughing: :wink:

i’ll nip in for a look sunday night then :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

jon

jonboy:

jon

saturday night is best…if you hurry you might catch some…or something :laughing:

jonboy:

jon

Apparently you can find such things on the road out to swarkestone from willington …Dead end road on the right .
I have no idea how I know this :laughing:

paul@midway:

jonboy:

jon

Apparently you can find such things on the road out to swarkestone from willington …Dead end road on the right .

I too have heard this, always worried me that I may be seen in the area on my way home from work late at night :smiley:

paul@midway:

jonboy:

jon

these doggers must be a hardy lot, as its frezing cold and blowing a gale out there

peirre:
and blowing a gale shouldnt that be gale blowing oops wrong gail :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did stop on the westbound for a 45 once. Never saw any action. Must call in again soon.

That tunnel is not a nice place to be in the dark though. :open_mouth:

IIRC - think the place shuts at midnight till six in the morning. What’s that all about?

You know you can now get to the Easbound, and on and off at both sides now ?