Burry S.E. and stowmarket Truck Stops

Scanner102:
Yes the Stowmarket “truck stop” is purely a bit of hard standing that is at the rear of the BP station just off junction 49. Eastern end of the bypass.

That is NOT the Stowmarket “truck stop”. That is just a bit of hard standing at the back of Tothill service station that is being used for overnight parking. The “truck stop” is about 1/4 mile from Stowmarket town centre…directions in the above post from kindle530. Come off at gate 50 on the A14…

I still miss the Sugar Bowl .Thanks Tesco

I’m not taking a load of directions and getting lost
Any address please?

I’m not taking a load of directions and getting lost
I stopped taking directions off people about 5 years ago!
Any address please?

Address for that is Bridge Street, Stowmarket, Suffolk. IP14 1BS

midsuffolk.gov.uk/your-commu … oach-park/

But I would be careful if you use the postcode on the website as bridge street (and the postcode) cover a road with houses on and the parking area. Best worth checking the good maps view first.

Apologies for the earlier post, I forgot about the one that people were on about. I even lived up the road and walked past it most days… My bad… :blush:

I had the misfortune of stopping I Risby Truckstop last night due to an accident at Newmarket. Payed for parking with keyfuels no meal voucher no shower all extra the lorry park is lunar in description with no lights(ruined my gazelles :open_mouth: ) 40 minute wait for an overpriced meal, never again :unamused: