Burka wearing truckies

heres my thought for today,ive not seen any Tesco wifeys driving,( at least there wasn’t any driving for them a few years ago when I worked there in northern ireland),and still being over here with its land that time forgot way of life compared to mainland uk,then is there any tesco wifey drivers working where you are…and…in todays pc anti british world,why isn’t there any non uk type wifeys driving for Tesco complete with the full burka as nobody can discriminate against anything now…google burka images and thers plenty options there,they cant be racist images as the couple ive listed here are from googles main image page.they can drive,(pic 1),no doubt the h&s bods will make them wear safety glasses (pic 2) .so, has anyone ever seen a burka wearing female truckie?..ive driven all over the uk,europe,and to saudi a few times many years ago and personally ive never seen one…(have you)? so any thoughts guys■■?..and girls?

imagesCANU3C2F.jpg

imagesCAJ2PJCU..jpg

Safety glasses ain’t enough, she would need a hi viz burka to get into most places that I go to, and one of Del Boy’s Crash Turbans for a hard hat. :smiley: or is that a different religion.

robroy:
Safety glasses ain’t enough, she would need a hi viz burka to get into most places that I go to, and one of Del Boy’s Crash Turbans for a hard hat. :smiley: or is that a different religion.[/quote
:laughing: who knows…thats a matter for the courts to decide. itl be interesting to findout if anyone has ever seen one.personally I doubt it,but who knows theres guys from America on here,mabey theres some over there.time may tell…

I don’t think the ‘men’ of these religions allow their women to make money, I stand to be corrected tho, but it certanly isn’t commonplace

Don’t see what the problem is myself, in fact i’d really like to double man with that one up top, ■■■■ what her husband thinks. Doesn’t matter about the size or the colour or the ninja clothing, all women need some love sometimes.

if you were double manning that one,it might be prudent to have a good feel about before you hopped in,just to be sure her brother wasn’t doing a shift for her incognito?

Orange one for the quarries lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

parkus:
I don’t think the ‘men’ of these religions allow their women to make money, I stand to be corrected tho, but it certanly isn’t commonplace

I doubt you’d see one here, because according them women are only worth half a man so they couldn’t work in this country because of the legal requirement for women to be paid the same as men.

Here’s my thought for the day

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755

jobseeker:

parkus:

I doubt you’d see one here, because according them women are only worth half a man so they couldn’t work in this country because of the legal requirement for women to be paid the same as men.

could they not just work a half shift then?

يا صديقي

Looooo:
يا صديقي

so was that a heart attack when typing,or just a sneeze? :confused:

In before the lock.

Looooo:
يا صديقي

It appears to say, ‘You, my zoo!’; but it may just be that the strong ‘H’ sound has accidentally replaced the ‘S’ sound (typo), in which case it is simply a greeting, ‘My friend’… No doubt Loooo will elaborate. Robert :slight_smile:

■■?..the jurys still out on that one… :confused:

Ya sidiqui = oh my friend

Or in this context… “oh mate”

That is an S sound at the beginning… innit? I know it should be cursive but the phone insists on separating the letters.

Looooo:
Ya sidiqui = oh my friend

Or in this context… “oh mate”

That is an S sound at the beginning… innit? I know it should be cursive but the phone insists on separating the letters.

SabaH il-kheer ya SadiQi! As I thought, then; though I haven’t heard ya SadiQi used as a slightly exasperated ‘oh, mate!’ expression before. Love it! Have a nice day. Robert :smiley:

that should be handy for the next time I get a few drops in Jeddah and I forget my mat… :slight_smile: