burger jokes!!

My mates in hospital after eating a horse burger !!When i visited he was in a stable condition. :laughing: :laughing: his favorite condiment was horse raddish sauce !!! any more out there :laughing:

Tesco are offering free petrol or diesel with every burger bought

It’s an only fuels and horses offer.

Checked my Tesco burgers in the fridge…And they’re off!

Despite the recent news, Tesco says that their beef burger sales remain stable.

Tesco’s veggie burgers are being tested for traces of uniquorn.

Couldn’t work on on Tesco meat counter now…it would be like flogging a dead horse

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 6DBAwKNVgw

I was in Tesco cafe earlier, the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger. I had a fiver each way.

A spokeswoman for Tesco said “the sales of burgers have nosedived and it’s like selling a dead horse”

Whats all this fuss about horse meat being in burgers. It’s all part of a stable diet

When cooking Tesco burgers the correct term is not ‘medium to rare’, it’s ‘good to firm’

I’ve just checked my burgers in the fridge and ‘They’re Off’

I ate some last night and they gave me the Trots.

Good thing about these burger puns is that it has stopped all those sick Jimmy Saddle jokes.

Ive just been shopping in Tesco and bought Bacardi, Captain Morgan and a pack of burgers. This means I now have White Rum, Dark Rum and Red Rum

First it was horsemeat in the burgers. Now they’ve found traces of zebra in Tesco’s barcodes.

:smiley:
:smiley:

I DON,T know what all the fuss is about these burgers ,i just tried value meatballs …!!and they are the DOGS BOLLO*!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tesco is in trouble again as Human DNA has been found in their Welsh Lamb.

Reubs766:

The Welsh government are blaming it on Polish farm workers who’ve denied all knowledge or any involvement. :smiling_imp:

Carryfast:

Reubs766:

The Welsh government are blaming it on Polish farm workers who’ve denied all knowledge or any involvement. :smiling_imp:

“Me no speaks English!”

A motorist gets pulled over by a police officer, who asks him to blow into a breathalyser. The machine beeps. I’m sorry Sir, says the officer. You’re over the limit. Can you tell me what you have had tonight? Nothing Officer, replies the man. Just a burger from Tesco. That explains it, says the policeman. I knew I could smell Red Rum!

Tesco are in bother again they have just found traces of wheelchair in the vegetable soup.

Following the discovery of the bones of Richard III in a council car park, scientists are now digging up Tesco’s car park looking for his horse.

B&Q are now involved in the scandal,
it seems some of there floorings got… lamb in it …

Took a trip to my doctor as i,ve had a few burgers lately,he told me to go to the grand national!!! I asked why ,he said i should watch what i eat… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

RIght that,s enough horse jokes now ,i heard four on the trot!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

see they have found "My Little Pony "…In “schools” now…

where’s me coat… :blush: