Bulmer Hereford parking a solo unit

Got a trailer to go in either today or tomorrow am if I drop it today I guess I should have no problems finding a place to park up, just the unit.
Thanks

Probably changed since I was there a few years ago. But I parked on site for 12 hours. Also there used to be lorry parking in town.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Yes,parking is still available at the football ground.

If it’s the same place I’m thinking of (Yazor road) you can turn right then right again onto red barn drive and park on the right hand side.

Thanks for input but not took it in and opted for the cattle market at ross on wye on 25 min’s in the morning.

red7jase:
Thanks for input but not took it in and opted for the cattle market at ross on wye on 25 min’s in the morning.

Thank you please.

Don’t think you are allowed to drop the trailer in there now anyway. We used to do Bulmers regular and all was ok with dropping the trailer and pulling out unit only. Used to park on the little industrial estate outside on plough lane.
However one night I asked if it was ok to drop the trailer and security said it was no longer possible due to trailers being broken into on their own trailer park :unamused: We only used to pick up kegs to deliver up to Scottish Newcastle in Whitwood or full loads of cans of cider to take to Ron Hulls in Rotherham for scraping due to them having too high sugar content in the drinks :open_mouth: Full loads of cider going to be destroyed :cry: