Bullying at work

FarnboroughBoy11:
I would rather land one sweet right hook and then get my head kicked in than have someone constantly making snide comments and niggling at me every day.

I think the resorting to violence as the first port of call is pretty weak

Just wee in their tea.

switchlogic:

FarnboroughBoy11:
I would rather land one sweet right hook and then get my head kicked in than have someone constantly making snide comments and niggling at me every day.

And a dam good way to find yourself out of work pretty sharpish. :frowning:

toby1234abc:
Just wee in their tea.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you want sugar in that or neat.?

switchlogic:

Sometimes, a man has to put up or shut up.

Your argument is an oxymoron.

In my expirance the rot always starts at the top in any place of work. If the boss is a disrespecting ■■■■■■ then offen a lot of the staff will be of a similar mentality. Not all but any that not will be given a hard time and leave as soon as thay can.

But find a place where the leaders are good in nature and the rest of the gange will be much of the same nature. Any ■■■■■■■ that come alone ither wont stay long as thay know thay can’t get away with giving people ■■■■ or more offen the case thay won’t get the job to start with cause the boss can see what there about and cares euff to not want there team being ■■■■■■ about.

Sadly the good places are few and hard to get into cause people don’t offen leave and the crap places are plenty and always looking for staff.

25 years ago I moved to London & started driving for a bakery in Wembley. There was a guy there who thought it was funny to take the p*ss out of me cos I had long black hair & earrings. He did it on a daily basis and I usually laughed along and took the jibes cos I was the new boy & didn’t want to rock the boat. One morning though he went way too far and really started on me, saying I was a weirdo and actually insinuated that he knew stuff about me that would be interesting to the police. And then started saying ■■■■ about my mum and other nasty stuff so I turned round and belted him one and he went down howling like a baby. I broke his nose with one punch (yay!) and got sacked!

I felt great though.

switchlogic:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Who said it would be my first port of call?

muckles:

switchlogic:

FarnboroughBoy11:

And a dam good way to find yourself out of work pretty sharpish. :frowning:

Not for me where I work.

toby1234abc:
Just wee in their tea.

A mate I used to work with in my teens went one step further and made our boss a cheesy coffee :slight_smile:

If the bully is already a suckholing licker and you retaliate, you will certainly lose your job. Than they suckhole even more.

All bullies need to be kicked in the clunge :wink:

Not long after I started I must off been 19/20 the formen at a place we tipped was an absolute arse hole, a big stocky fella with tattoos and the obligatory bold head. He used to shout and scream and talk to people like a piece off ■■■■ on his shoe but worse was that if for instance someone walked past the office or there was a driver in the que behind me he’d stand there ripping the ■■■■ out off them and the office bloke would laugh along with him because he was to scared to disagree with him. I was happy because I had slipped under his radar and tbh he was an intimidating bloke. One day though he started on me whilst I was waiting to get my papers sorted spoke to me like ■■■■ took the ■■■■ cause I only drove the 7.5 toner and tried belittling me infront off a few other drivers who never joined in I think they felt sorry for me being a nipper and that. I turned round and just said calmly, talk to them lot like c u next Tuesdays but don’t ever speak to me like that again or this conversation will go a different way, my heart was pounding cause I thought I was probably gonna get put through the door but that bloke never once spoke to me again and if I pulled up and he was about he used to sod off. I find in the majority off cases the big ego and beer gut married with the loud mouth is often used to make up for the fact there a nobody.

It looks like you were the first one to stand up to him.Makes you wonder what they are like at home.A wife or gf that dominates them at home.Then take it out on visiting drivers.An easy target.
He knew drivers would not complain as bully boy would ring your boss and make out you said or did things.
He would twist the story to make drivers to be in the wrong.

lyricsfreak.com/k/kenny+roge … 77861.html

:laughing: :laughing: