BULLY the fiancial irregularetery man

For those of you that were here in the old days, there used to be a guy called Bully in the States who looked after this bit of the site.

BUT due to a financial irregulariteries APPARENTLY he doesnt look afetr it any more.

I just wondered Bully if you look in here much OR could someone post naughty naughty :wink: a link to his website or could they pm it to me there are some photos on there i would like to look at :wink:.

Jammy you have a PM :wink:

There’s post on here with the full story, somewhere. Basically the silly twit started shouting and screaming because he thought there was only S. Andrews in this world and we’d been claiming to have paid him stuff we hadn’t. He went rather quiet once SUE Andrews appeared and confimed she was paid to go to TFest Edinboro on behalf on the Blue Ribbon campaign when it was still running… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As I said, the full story was documented at the time on here somewhere, just do a search for it (I can’t be arsed right now, might tomorrow…).

Bully’s rant on his personal website can be found HERE

Make of that what you will. :wink:

Lucy:
There’s post on here with the full story, somewhere. Basically the silly twit started shouting and screaming because he thought there was only S. Andrews in this world and we’d been claiming to have paid him stuff we hadn’t. He went rather quiet once SUE Andrews appeared and confimed she was paid to go to TFest Edinboro on behalf on the Blue Ribbon campaign when it was still running… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As I said, the full story was documented at the time on here somewhere, just do a search for it (I can’t be arsed right now, might tomorrow…).

Bully’s rant on his personal website can be found HERE

Make of that what you will. :wink:

And of course make of what this site as you will :wink:;);),

Theres 2 sides to every story …Being hwere from the close to the start you need to be VERY careful who you trust dont you Harry?.

Indeed there are, Alex. Which is why in the spirit of having nothing whatsoever to hide, I’ve put the link up Bully’s side for you above. :wink:

present for you jammy

i dont think the one your stirring the proverbial â– â– â–  with is big enough :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

get a grip man surely you got something better to do :open_mouth: :unamused:

Here we go, I’ve dug up the posts from at the time for you:

First there’s THIS one, which was Bully’s initial post on the subject. :open_mouth:

Then there’s THIS, posted by a cronie of Bully’s who has never liked the fact that Rik made a success of TNUK in it’s early days (it nearly came to blows at MATS one year, I’m told…before my time) and who has never met me in his life. :unamused:

And finally THIS, which puts the whole matter to bed. :grimacing:

Hope that helps! :wink:

Interesting reading. Seems no one wanted things to end the way they did. Pride first facts second.