Bulker Hire?

First post on here and im after alittle help!

Looking to hire a tipping trailer but so far only come accross one company and would like to get some more prices to compare, anyone know of any others around the midlands?

With the prices iv got so far im better of buying one if the works guarenteed long term!?

Thanks.

roe hire lincoln do a lot of bulkers for hire, based at north hykeham on outskirts of lincoln if any good to you, sorry don’t know the rates :blush:

You could try Newton Trailers at Harlington, I think Rothdean also hire them out. You will find that they do cost a lot of money to hire though, I looked into it before I bought mine. You’re much better off buying them especially as they hold their value well.

Paul

Tees Valley trailers sometimes have them available to hire. Might be worth it if you want to ‘dip your feet in the water’ but as Repton say’s a quality tipping trailer, well bought, will rarely lose you money. Don’t worry about age, it’s all about condition mind.

repton:
You’re much better off buying them especially as they hold their value well.

If your buying my advice is,

1, buy big!! minimum 65yd (for general bulk work)
2, buy Freuhauf or weightlifter (both hold value better than most)
3, go for drums over discs. (wheel washes at quarries wreck calipers in no time)
4, make certain you buy a trailer with a weigher, even if you don’t need one as it makes them much easier to sell.

Good luck in your search.

Ross.

Thanks for the replys, cheapest hire i would find was around £225 pw, i think il go down the line of buying one and attempting the guarentee the work long enough for it to pay for its self.
Thanks for little tips on what to look for aswell!

hi hudson waste,

Ive got a 2008 65 cube stas for sale, pm me if interested