Bulk Tipper work

Hi,

I’m just wondering if anyone know any bulk tipper work that is available at the moment? We are based in the north west/practically Scotland really lol. We have hit a quiet time with most of our customers so needing to source any work available as otherwise they’ll end up parked up soon which is no good for anyone! It seems to be a funny time of year at the moment as the animal feed etc we normally do hasn’t quite picked back up again yet as the weather is still rather mild! Any help or ideas would be appreciated :slight_smile:

mab86:
Hi,

I’m just wondering if anyone know any bulk tipper work that is available at the moment? We are based in the north west/practically Scotland really lol. We have hit a quiet time with most of our customers so needing to source any work available as otherwise they’ll end up parked up soon which is no good for anyone! It seems to be a funny time of year at the moment as the animal feed etc we normally do hasn’t quite picked back up again yet as the weather is still rather mild! Any help or ideas would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi, I have one unit doing work on walking floor trailers and it is really quite for me as well - I am thinking to pull it out and start doing pallet work. When I look on the steel industry now, I do not think that anything will change for the next 3 months at least.

North west I would try Bulmans or John Beaty for tipper work mate.