Buggernation st

youtu.be/B_cZaoqbiEU

just come across these corrie ■■■■ takes, hilarious… enjoy :laughing:

LOL Yeah I’ve been watching those, Hilarious. :grimacing:

Watched the 1st couple of minutes and I have to ask the question, why do you find a convicted ■■■■■■■■■ bragging about his conquest I a swimming pool amusing?
We’re all aware of the charges that Peter Adamson faced after his exploits at a Lincoln swimming baths, the fact that you find it entertainment is disturbing!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Watched the 1st couple of minutes and I have to ask the question, why do you find a convicted ■■■■■■■■■ bragging about his conquest I a swimming pool amusing?
We’re all aware of the charges that Peter Adamson faced after his exploits at a Lincoln swimming baths, the fact that you find it entertainment is disturbing!

Lines like Emily Bishop has a neck like a tortoises scrotum has me in stitches, I spend an hour a day watching these which has me peeing me pants laughing.

Haven’t seen the paedo one, but what I did see appeals to my sense of humour. :laughing:
Anybody see Hilda and Stan discussing the time she wore a ■■■■■■■■? :laughing:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

ffs man it’s comedy not real life, lighten up :unamused:

m.a.n rules:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

ffs man it’s comedy not real life, lighten up :unamused:

Wow, just wow!
You think that pedophilia is comedy?
You are one sick excuse for a “man”!

and you sir are one small minded boring old ■■■■… where have i said anything pro ■■■■■■■■■■, i simply put a link up of a series of sketches you took offence at one and start posting crap like you do on most posts you read…

have a nice day…

LOL been watching a few episodes this evening and tonight’s hilarious gem is Minnie Caldwell saying…that Albert Tatlock keeps asking me to keep the lavy door open so he can watch me wee :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: