Buffaload Volvo

Did my eyes…

Decieve me? Or did I really see a Buffaload with a shiny new Volvo on the front of it?

Skarniarse are a good fleet motor but boy they get ropey fast and having been to their yard, they’ve got some dogs on the fleet alright (legal but still dogs).

Anyone else seen it? New Volvo fleet coming? Subby painted up?

Buffaload, new motor? Surely not! Their motors are usually seen pulling three trailers with a lion cage at the back!

the maoster:
Buffaload, new motor? Surely not! Their motors are usually seen pulling three trailers with a lion cage at the back!

Tis true, they seem to have gone on a whole scale fleet replacement and have shiny new Volvos now…

Think they all run on gas which is little bit of a shame, but still they all 20 plate FH’s so I wouldn’t complain.

Perhaps they’d be better off upgrading their drivers instead of their lorries. If you ever want entertainment then simply sit back in any RDC and watch them drive the wrong way in, abandon the lorry across the front of seven queuing lorries because they’re incapable of parking backwards into a slot, marvel as the driver ( in his electric blue shellsuit) then sprints back out, takes 40 minutes to actually get on the bay and once he gets there stands with his head between the back of the trailer and the bay in the vain hope that they will tip him quicker that way!

Summed up perfectly ^^ :smiley:

Well put Mr Master…

As a side, I noticed that buffalo have acquired the old stobart chill place at Newark, now are esteemed local character is always looking for a way out of the green death,maybe there’s an opportunity for him.

biggriffin:
Well put Mr Master…

As a side, I noticed that buffalo have acquired the old stobart chill place at Newark, now are esteemed local character is always looking for a way out of the green death,maybe there’s an opportunity for him.

Double decker…

Dozy?

16 feet+high and chill or frozen on two decks, small wheels on tiny rims with big kerbs everywhere, what could possibly go wrong?

Admit it, you didn’t think it through didja. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:

biggriffin:
Well put Mr Master…

Double decker…

Dozy?

16 feet+high and chill or frozen on two decks, small wheels on tiny rims with big kerbs everywhere, what could possibly go wrong?

Admit it, you didn’t think it through didja. :smiley:

The flopskis manage to keep em upright :blush: okay you win.

I believe they’ve acquired some new DD trailers as well[emoji386][emoji386][emoji386]

Do you need to do more than look at their advertising for ‘more load - less cost’ to appreciate that this is an outfit way, way out front in the race to the bottom ?

According to twitter they have got 40 of those new volvo’s …

Some of the old scanias are still around though…