BUCKS TRUCK(S).

Here is a selection of photos from my recently aquired digi cam.
me hoss.

i was the first driver to attempt 12 207"s.you can get them on ,just.

fuelling up at scotch corner(one of the few shell garages to give you a free coffee when you do so.)

i have one of only two “new” dafs our company has,we run a mix of mainly iveco,renault,volvo.
its sister trucks reg ends bxn,and works out of southampton.

using an iveco,while my truck was on mot.

parked beside loch lomond.

Looks good mate nicee DAF im not a lover but it looks ok :smiley:

daft git ive been flashing at the wrong lorries… like in your avatar. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

nice truck there mate!

i bet the guy in the avatar keeps saying daft bugger in a yellow daf keeps flashing me!

Nice truck mate.

Silly noob question time but, do you need a special licence for transporting vehicles? or is your class 1 sufficient?

jessicas dad:
daft git ive been flashing at the wrong lorries… like in your avatar. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry jd,couldn"t see you flashing,someone keeps parking a range rover in front of me!! :smiley: :smiley:
you"ve made i larf!! :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:
no,jonod,you dont need any special licence,just a class1 and no fear of heights!

Your boss musta got a good deal on a lot of blue paint lol. Nice lookin wagon matey!

Chris_NI:
Your boss musta got a good deal on a lot of blue paint lol. Nice lookin wagon matey!

thanks for your comments,
rumour has it,that when our gaffer had the first truck painted,it nearly bankrupted him(lol).he then brokered a deal for the rest of the fleet,when he saw what it looked like!.