Buckle Tucker, yay or nay?

Simple question, do you or don’t you?

In your own time, gentlemen.

A.

Only have wires… :wink:

Do you not feel you’ve loaded the dice a little by the way you’ve asked the question/given the options? :smiley:

AndrewG:

I should have put another option for the frigo lot and the dinosaurs with those tilt contraptions :laughing:

A.

Evil8Beezle:
Do you not feel you’ve loaded the dice a little by the way you’ve asked the question/given the options? :smiley:

not going to be many 'B’s ticked is there… :grimacing:

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

I should have put another option for the frigo lot and the dinosaurs with those tilt contraptions :laughing:

A.

And those of us who have to thread the TIR cord through a tautliner buckle crammed up with excess strap.

Adonis.:
the dinosaurs with those tilt contraptions :laughing:

A.

Just call me mr 1980’s… :wink:

Yay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

■■■■■■■■ to that, I want to get home!

My roping and sheeting was always neat… what’s these buckle bollix things ?

Franglais:

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

I should have put another option for the frigo lot and the dinosaurs with those tilt contraptions [emoji38]

A.

And those of us who have to thread the TIR cord through a tautliner buckle crammed up with excess strap.

After rolling up straps thats pet hate no 2

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

previously buckled?? id buckle,not buckled??,then i wouldnt bother…

I was told that folding away flapping straps saves a half% on your m.p.g.

The guy who told me was laughing as he said it, mind.

Although I do like everything tucked up nice and tight and out of sight I have been known to go maverick and let them flap around freely.

That goes for truck curtains and beef.

I think it’s up there with a clean truck and smart driver. It shows pride in the job. When you sit in an rdc waiting room, you can normally guess which driver is with what truck. When you see a smartly dressed driver, saying please and thanks as he hands in or collects paperwork, they’ve normally got out of a nice clean truck with all the buckles in order. If I see a filthy heap of crap with the buckles flapping in the wind, and often a couple undone on each side, I can be sure to see a smelly, scruffy mouth on a stick with holes in his Lonsdale trackies, remonstrating with the goods in staff

OVLOV JAY:
I think it’s up there with a clean truck and smart driver. It shows pride in the job. When you sit in an rdc waiting room, you can normally guess which driver is with what truck. When you see a smartly dressed driver, saying please and thanks as he hands in or collects paperwork, they’ve normally got out of a nice clean truck with all the buckles in order. If I see a filthy heap of crap with the buckles flapping in the wind, and often a couple undone on each side, I can be sure to see a smelly, scruffy mouth on a stick with holes in his Lonsdale trackies, remonstrating with the goods in staff

Oi! Not all scruffy types have bad manners!

Radar19:

OVLOV JAY:

Oi! Not all scruffy types have bad manners!

Well you did say oi, instead of excuse me :laughing:

Depends, is there enough strap to tuck. And how do you tuck it?

You get the good people who just tuck it behind the strap, that’s the way to do it.

Or you get the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ who insist on shoving the end of the strap in to the buckle as far as possible, making adjusting the straps a long tedious process, especially when they do it on the trailers with an adjustable roof…

Those people have a very special place in hell waiting for them…

Quite a stupid question really,does not worry me one way or the other.

Not on my truck as it has those helish metal clip buckles and the end is looped round in to the clip so no flapping tail
The bad point is finger or part of hand in wrong place when closing buckle results in a Nasty nip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk