Bryan Haulage, Oakhampton

Big Joe:
Theres a firm round Truro that run black and white scannys with rag siders, can’t remember the name, long name that begins with a C,

westfieldtransport.com/ :question: :question:

doesn’t begin with a C though :wink:

Semtex:
I GOT IT :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Well done Semtex, good luck & hope this works for you :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Denis F:

Big Joe:
Theres a firm round Truro that run black and white scannys with rag siders, can’t remember the name, long name that begins with a C,

westfieldtransport.com/ :question: :question:

doesn’t begin with a C though :wink:

Thats them, of course I meant W Denis :blush: :blush: :blush: well it was a long time ago :smiley:

jako:
hi guys im new to the forum,liviing in brum ,working class1 outa hamshall,a question to the cornish lads if you dont mind, is work that tight down your way asi was thinking of moving down there in a couple of months,got friends living in perranporth, me & missus love it down there ,were just gonna give it a go also got my class 1 psv,not looking for mega money just better lifestyle,any coach companies that you no of that might be worth ringing, dont sound to good on the hgv side of things,any help would be great…jako

On the coach side is not that much better mate. Lots of smaller firms down here but all they pretty much cover is schools and drunks!!! One or two do tours like ledger but you have to do the other rubbish as well.

Your best bet would be to try wally arnolds. They have a depot in torquay, travel up once a week and tour!!!

thanks lads
i,ll giv westfield a go when i come down ,thats the trouble with coaching the load talks back especially wen ■■■■■■ more tips though :wink: any way good luck semtex keep us posted on your adventures should have a few tales to tell…jako

I’d get in quick mate, westfields are advertising for drivers this week. (no good for me, not enough experience :wink: )

Congratulations and good luck :smiley:

hi semtex
you say westfields r taking on this week unfortunately i aint comin down for a couple of months,what sort of work do they do ,general haulage, fridges or bit of everything …jako

Jako you will see a lot of Westfields up country …just a matter of keeping the eyes open then just way lay a driver

Bryans Haulage went under last year

James

And this post is 5 years old…

Ken.

truckerjames123:
Bryans Haulage went under last year

James

Lol! This thread went under 5 years ago! :laughing: