Bruntingthorpe Airfield Trucks

Went to a kinda airshow thingy a couple months back. They were just giving ground runs of aircraft, but they had some trucks there :wink:

String of Volvo’s

STGO APC Transport in HDR :unamused:

And of course, I had to get one of these in, also an HDR :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ah yes the grave yard of the big fleets

Last time I was there was when City trucks went under, there where hundreds of trailers and loads of Renault units, and alot of old TLS rental motors,

I spent two days there rewiring a scania rigid (ex city) that someone had cut the fuse board out of, the gits even cut the wires back far enough to take the wire codes with them !!! Several hundred wires later it was fixed, Stupid thing is they could of just undone the plugs on the back and then nicked it :laughing: :laughing:

Really weird just seeing them all parked up waiting to go to new homes, think of the money just sat there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you see the bloke in a truck taking all the diesel out of the trucks ? What a boring job :unamused:

Discopete:
Did you see the bloke in a truck taking all the diesel out of the trucks ? What a boring job :unamused:

Is that like the normal way of doing it? I thought you had to drill a hole in the bottom of the tank and fit a small tap :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

went to pick up some trucks there ,and was told the reason trucks are parked there ,they are worth more on paper to the banks than on the open market,so say volvo have 150 trucks on paper worth £150,000 but on the open market Really worth £50,000 All down to suits in offices .