BRS 64 PHOTOS.

Gentlemen

Here is a selection of photos from Sundays BRS 64 event.
The sun shone an and over 400 people attended the evnt, which was free.
Macmillan Cancer Care & Marie Curie Cancer Care will receive £500 each from the sale of the Souvenir Magazine.
Robin Masters, the organiser, is to be congratulated for another terrific event.

Alex

i went sunday,noticed there was’nt many young drivers there !!..to much to digest was it ■■?

curnock:
i went sunday,noticed there was’nt many young drivers there !!..to much to digest was it ■■?

I was there ! well once upon a time I was the youngest driver at our place :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

curnock:

I was there ! well once upon a time I was the youngest driver at our place :laughing: :laughing:

The shows with the older lorries like those are the best.The vehicles have more character.
Cheers Dave.

Great set of photos Alex.Cheers

I took a old Brs Oxford driver with me sunday , and whilst we were there we met up with Tony Upton ex Brs Oxfords engineer , I was sixteen when Tony took me on as a yts then a year later as a apprentice . It was great speaking to Tony and seeing the old Brs wagons , I like 80s onwards but the only one was the MAN .Great day . :smiley:

BRS 64

Ex BRS drivers Wellington depot by there restored Bristols, Brian Thomas & Ken Clorley

Trev

Good to meet you at BRS 64 on Sunday and enjoyed our wee talk.
It was a great day and Robin is already thinking of BRS 66.
All the folks Robin and I talked to enjoyed the day.

Alex